Rayzor Burns: A Collection of Rob Ray's finest phrases

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I was watching highlights of the Ennis goal today, Rayzor says "as you can see here, Paul Gaustad makes a bad line change...".

Sorry Rayzor, I just see a cele, no replay.

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
during the leafs game on 3/11, in response to rj commenting that the sabres would soon be playing their last game at the nassau coliseum: "where will the rats go?"

i have simple tastes in humor, and that zinger did the trick for me.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
It it me.... or does Ray sound normal this season?

I thought he sounded normal 2007 ish. Sounds the same to me now.

So, maybe when the Sabres tanked, so did he. Few drinks before the game, give the listeners something to talk about.

:dunno:

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
not sure if anybody else noticed this, but against tb the other night they mentioned that bishop had just passed nikolai khabibulin for the franchise record for wins. ray then confidently referred to khabibulin by his nickname "the berlin wall." close rob, close.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
not sure if anybody else noticed this, but against tb the other night they mentioned that bishop had just passed nikolai khabibulin for the franchise record for wins. ray then confidently referred to khabibulin by his nickname "the berlin wall." close rob, close.

I died when he said that. After butchering the pronunciation of his last name

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

I didn't catch that.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
It it me.... or does Ray sound normal this season?

I thought he sounded normal 2007 ish. Sounds the same to me now.

So, maybe when the Sabres tanked, so did he. Few drinks before the game, give the listeners something to talk about.

:dunno:

Seems legit. :)

He said something in the 3rd of the Penguins game when the Sabres were getting close to 40 shots for the game. Something like 'Last year, they would have been lucky to get that many shots in a week!'. Might have been the best observation I've ever heard him make. :p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->