Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Timing is a thing. The most important thing in fact.

No point wasting someone as good a Bray just to make up numbers when you've got an idea for him. If they want to do a reset on him, then there's no reason to bring him back after only a month off.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I doubt they have an idea for him tbh.

Apparently the attendance for Smackdown tonight is really bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mysterio vs. Almas omg

Miz is calling himself 2/3 best in the world lmfao. Bryan and Miz are co-captains and chose Shane to be on the team.

Usos/New Day apparently having another fantastic match. “TV classic” thrown out on Twitter. Usos captain the SD teams for Survivor Series, New Day is on the team too.

AOP vs. Bar is official.

Becky got a massive pop and says she wasn’t handpicked like Ronda was.

NIKKI CROSS ALERT WITH SANITY. NIKKI VS. BECKY

This show looks sick

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Someone in the arena reported the entire upper deck and camera side is tarped off.

It usually happens. Back-to-back weekday shows in the same arena.
It's also a European tour, so there are loads of shows people go to locally instead of travelling for TV. And it was bonfire night last night, so a lot of people would have been out for that too.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Mysterio vs. Almas omg

Miz is calling himself 2/3 best in the world lmfao. Bryan and Miz are co-captains and chose Shane to be on the team.

Usos/New Day apparently having another fantastic match. “TV classic” thrown out on Twitter. Usos captain the SD teams for Survivor Series, New Day is on the team too.

AOP vs. Bar is official.

This show looks sick

Nikki debut technically on my birthday since the show airs after midnight :D

Reactions: ColePens

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Mysterio vs. Almas omg

AOP vs. Bar is official.

This show looks sick

A Scottish lass taking on one from Ireland, in Manchester?

If that's not the most vocal crowd of the night I'll be disappointed. :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Nikki finally getting the call!
tenor.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't understand why Sanity was called up. It makes no sense.

Luke Harper is off TV because Rowan is injured.

The lastest speculation is that Wyatt, Harper and Rowan might all return together again as the Wyatt family, and Bo Dallas might be joining them lol

We'll see

Sanity was called up because it was time to get them out of NXT.

Need some spoilers. Hopefully when Shane came out, Becky ripped his arm off and cut a 2-hour promo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Raw needs tag teams bad. Just put Harper with Wyatt now. Why wait?
Raw doesn’t need tag teams. They have plenty. They need someone who is going to write and book them to get over. This is the main reason why I don’t want women’s tag titles.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Need some spoilers. Hopefully when Shane came out, Becky ripped his arm off and cut a 2-hour promo.

I posted a good chunk on the previous page.

Raw doesn’t need tag teams. They have plenty. They need someone who is going to write and book them to get over. This is the main reason why I don’t want women’s tag titles.

serious question, who are their credible teams? I asked this yesterday to no answer. There's the AOP, there's The Revival. Who else do they have? They need credible teams.

Compared to Smackdown's tag division, Raw looks like the minor leagues.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I posted a good chunk on the previous page.

serious question, who are their credible teams? I asked this yesterday to no answer. There's the AOP, there's The Revival. Who else do they have? They need credible teams.

Compared to Smackdown's tag division, Raw looks like the minor leagues.

The division was still dead with Wyatt as tag champ in what was supposedly a money act. The problem isn't who is credible, the problem is who can they get over. They think Wyatt is a geek and don't like Harper enough to think he would make a difference.

Sounds like they did Becky vs. Nikki Cross. Would be surprised if that's a call up, they wanted someone from the UK who they'd cheer against Becky.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The division was still dead with Wyatt as tag champ in what was supposedly a money act. The problem isn't who is credible, the problem is who can they get over. They think Wyatt is a geek and don't like Harper enough to think he would make a difference.

Sounds like they did Becky vs. Nikki Cross. Would be surprised if that's a call up, they wanted someone from the UK who they'd cheer against Becky.

I doubt either one was the "heel" in that match, at least in terms of crowd reaction. Unless Becky ripped into Manchester for some cheap heat a la Elias or something, they likely both got huge pops.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

It was time?

Not really. There’s plenty more that they could have done. Dain and Wolfe especially could of used more work

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was time?

Not really. There’s plenty more that they could have done. Dain and Wolfe especially could of used more work
What were they going to do? They already had and dropped the belts and even main evented a Takeover. Who would they be ahead of if they were there?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I doubt either one was the "heel" in that match, at least in terms of crowd reaction. Unless Becky ripped into Manchester for some cheap heat a la Elias or something, they likely both got huge pops.
Make no bones about it: Becky is still a heel. Just because she became the female CM Punk doesn’t change anything on their end. They know not to let her bury crowds because they won’t get the right reaction.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sanity vs. Undisputed Era vs. British Strong Style vs. War Raiders + Ricochet all tied together. Oh lordy.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
So.. are we getting a 5th main card match at WarGames?

Last episode (next week) only has two new women's matches and KOR vs. Hanson for the advantage in WarGames. Tonight had small backstage stuff hinting at something with Riddle/Lee/Ohno, but I don't think there's been enough build for NXT standards. Also hinting at Candace/Nikki, but I wouldn't expect them to be a completely separate match from Black/Gargano.

I could see them sticking to just 4 matches, cause they all deserve a lot of time, but it seems weird.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So.. are we getting a 5th main card match at WarGames?

Last episode (next week) only has two new women's matches and KOR vs. Hanson for the advantage in WarGames. Tonight had small backstage stuff hinting at something with Riddle/Lee/Ohno, but I don't think there's been enough build for NXT standards. Also hinting at Candace/Nikki, but I wouldn't expect them to be a completely separate match from Black/Gargano.

I could see them sticking to just 4 matches, cause they all deserve a lot of time, but it seems weird.
Ohno vs. Riddle is the 5th match.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Ohno vs. Riddle is the 5th match.

Riddle cuts a terrible promo. He will be another Zack Ryder at best. I watch a lot of MMA and no one cares about him. He basically got fired from the UFC for smoking weed and turned to wrestling, he won't have a bunch of fans following him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The lowest rating that Riddle has gotten from Meltzer is 3.5 stars.

His match with ZSJ got 4.75 stars. His last match with David Starr got 4.

His average rating is over 4 out of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad