Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
All the more reason to stop watching RAW.

Smackdown is going to have two really good feuds in AJ/Nakamura and Asuka/Charlotte but they need to prove their worth because the show has been unwatchable for weeks now.

Hope you're ready for AJ/Naka vs Sami/KO for 4 weeks

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I won’t watch then. I’ve already been tuning out most weeks lately, and my apathy for the product is only growing.

The more rumored matches get confirmed the less I want to watch Mania.

I havent watched RAW or SD in months, I just tune in for PPV's now. Its better off this way

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I truly hope this means AJ eventually takes the strap from Roman.

Probably means he gets buried.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think you'll quickly see that AJ won't be so bomb when his job is only to make Roman look strong like it has been for Seth over the last couple years.

Seth is literally the only one who can actually wrestle in the Shield. They are everything that is wrong in professional wrestling. An actual plague.

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyInTampa

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
start getting "Monday Night Rollins" over

move him to Tuesday night. classic.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
AJ gonna get buried by Roman.

Could finally lead to Styles vs Balor for the Balor/Bullet Club. Turning one of them heel. Could be a fun feud

Oct 18, 2011
They didn't want him outshining Roman, that's all there was to it, and the only logic behind such a moronic decision

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Wrestlezone I think saying RAW had late rewrites, but didnt confirm what.

Rumor Cena will challenge Nakamura at Fastlane for his title shot, which is so obvious it doesn't need a rumor. Of course this is what they are doing.

Insider says the plan is Asuka/Bliss at Mania.

If that is true I am 100% skipping Mania as Asuka vs a Horsewomen was at least a guaranteed a top match alongside Nakamura/AJ but Asuka/Bliss will be waste of time trash.

I honestly just expect Corbin or Ziggler to be added to the WWE title match at Mania too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If Cena is somehow added to Nakamura/Styles I swear I'm not watching a second of Wrestlemania. Asuka vs. Bliss f***kkkk

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If Cena is somehow added to Nakamura/Styles I swear I'm not watching a second of Wrestlemania. Asuka vs. Bliss ****kkkk

Nah he will lose. Just further plays into his “ I have no road to Mania!!!” And then out comes Taker on the Monday after Fastlane...*sigh*

Nakamura needs something to do, and it has to have stakes to play into this absurd Cena story.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm fine with Cena/Nakamura at Fastlane, gives Nakamura something to do and could be a fun match.

Who does Charlotte get at Mania now? Becky?

I'd probably rather have Bliss/Nia if it means Charlotte/Auska. Considering Charlotte/Auska could be an awesome build and match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->