Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Braun is in a feud with everyone

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Braun vs Sami at Mania since Sami still needs him win back or Braun needs to pin Sami. I could see Zayn eliminating Braun from the Rumble to continue the fued.

Either that or Braun/Taker go at it in the Rumble eliminating one or each other leading to a Mania fued.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sami got his win by not losing at Roadblock: End of the Line

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bons name isn't blue. How did you even get the mod job! I should be a mod

#Gongshow4Mod

you guys don't even have matching avi's meanwhile we're on our 2nd set. what. what!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bons name isn't blue. How did you even get the mod job! I should be a mod

#Gongshow4Mod

you guys don't even have matching avi's meanwhile we're on our 2nd set. what. what!

Because we're not jabroni marks who don't know when a work is a work and work themselves into a shoot brother.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Because we're not jabroni marks who don't know when a work is a work and work themselves into a shoot brother.

he mad.

giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
A saying people say too much that makes no sense. "They work themselves into a shoot." That one always bugs me that people throw it around. It's scripted or it's a shoot. It cannot be both. If they said cross the line, it's still a work because they told them to do it. A shoot is something such a "Sunny days" comment that causes all sorts of issues. It's like the podcast world has made that line something that sticks around nowadays.

I just don't get why people say it and it bugs me. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A saying people say too much that makes no sense. "They work themselves into a shoot." That one always bugs me that people throw it around. It's scripted or it's a shoot. It cannot be both. If they said cross the line, it's still a work because they told them to do it. A shoot is something such a "Sunny days" comment that causes all sorts of issues. It's like the podcast world has made that line something that sticks around nowadays.

That one being a Hogan quote is all I need to know. I always took it as someone not realizing something is a work, and starts doing some stupid shoot in response.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

The way I see it, it means that something is supposed to be a work, but end up creating real-life tension.

Vince Russo worked himself into a shoot when he did that promo on Hogan (or so he says).

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The way I see it, it means that something is supposed to be a work, but end up creating real-life tension.

Vince Russo worked himself into a shoot when he did that promo on Hogan (or so he says).

That's how I viewed it as well. Although I thought people use the quote because its Hogan and confusing and funny.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
KOR is good but he's not great. Not up to the standards of the previous guys they've poached.

I think WWE has kind of exhausted the indy pool. The only real impact guys left are Omega, Cole, and Lethal. Add in The Briscoes and War Machine if you count tag teams.

I'd love to see them sign Donovan Dijak, give that guy 2 years in NXT and you'll have a mega star. The way that guy moves is unreal for a big man.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
KOR is good but he's not great. Not up to the standards of the previous guys they've poached.

I think WWE has kind of exhausted the indy pool. The only real impact guys left are Omega, Cole, and Lethal. Add in The Briscoes and War Machine if you count tag teams.

I'd love to see them sign Donovan Dijak, give that guy 2 years in NXT and you'll have a mega star. The way that guy moves is unreal for a big man.

As was the plan. Always.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

And Adam Cole is probably on his way soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->