Rating players at your Club:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
State your club: Manchester United

1) Who is your best performer thus far? You could prob argue it's DeGea every year lately.

2) Who needs to improve immediately? Lukaku & Alexis stand out. Both have been awful. Lukaku should be firmly on the bench for the time being.

3) Who has been a pleasant surprise? No one. Not a sole player has positively surprised me.

4) Who is an up and coming young star from you club? Mason Greenwood. Scoring at will this year. Including goals for their UEFA Youth team that just beat Valencia 4-0 and Juventes 4-1.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
1) Who is your best performer thus far? Lacazette or Torreira.

2) Who needs to improve immediately? Mkhi, Mustafi, Monreal's health.

3) Who has been a pleasant surprise? Iwobi and Welbeck especially. Leno and Sokratis to a lesser extent.

4) Who is an up and coming young star from you club? Nelson and Smith-Rowe are the obvious ones.​

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
1) Who is your best performer thus far? (In order): Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappé
2) Who needs to improve immediately? (In order): Cavani, Rabiot & Kimpembe
3) Who has been a pleasant surprise? Meunier
4) Who is an up and coming young star from your club? Moussa Diaby
5) Personal Favourite? Neymar

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
To me Shaw is the pretty easy answer here.

He hasn't been absolutely amazing, but he's played well enough that I no longer consider LB to be a position that needs to be addressed, or at least it's very far down the list.

I had faith in him. I’m probably more surprised Jose has played him consistently and not screwed around with him than him actually being a decent LB.

It was always about his confidence after the injury. He played scared for awhile. Ability was always there.

Reactions: hatterson

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
1) Lots of choices, but because of recent event's, i go for Raheem Sterling

2) Gabriel de Jesus, he needs to get his **** together or i'd rather not want him to be a citizen anymore
- i've always liked Zaha, under Pep, he would become something super special, he can
play both center and wing

3) David Silva, honestly, i was sure he was yesterdays news after not so great last season

4) Phil Foden, i wish Pep would give him more minutes thou, he needs to be in the starting 11 vs some "weaker" teams

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I was thinking that too, what is Pep's stance on playing young players? Does he often reluctantly give minutes?

In Cup matches Pep often uses younger players, well, mix of younger and regular starting 11 guys.

Foden has played in 9 matches (total, league+cups)) this season, averaging 33 minutes per match, 1 goal and 2 assists.
2 league cup matches, full minutes in both, those cup matches is where he has scored his goal and 2 assists.

He started the community shield game as well.

1 match in the Champions League (played 2 minutes)

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I was thinking that too, what is Pep's stance on playing young players? Does he often reluctantly give minutes?

He did in Spain and Germany, but I know he has spoken very negatively about the quality of competition English juniors were playing compared to Bayern's or Barca's. That combined with how much more lenient refs are with physical obstruction in England - to the detriment of younger, less strong players - and it isn't an ideal environment for most 18 year old players to play significant minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad