robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Early report cards for your clubs players:

State your club:

1) Who is your best performer thus far?

2) Who needs to improve immediately?

3) Who has been a pleasant surprise?

4) Who is an up and coming young star from you club?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
1. No real standouts, win by committee. I would say Cech before his injury, but overall Lacazette right now.

2. Mkhitaryan

3. Iwobi

4. Reiss Nelson

Reactions: KJS14

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
1. Hazard, easily.
2. Morata, and he's been looking way better recently.
3. Barkley by a large margin.
4. RLC, although the extent to which he qualifies as "up and coming" is iffy, so I'm gonna roll with Mason Mount, who I'm very fond of.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Roma

1) Manolas

2) lol , too many choose from. Dzeko, I guess.

3) Davide Santon

4) Under or Lorenzo Pellegrini

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
State your club: BVB

1) Who is your best performer thus far? Axel Witsel

2) Who needs to improve immediately? Schmelzer and Piszczek. Schmelzer is injured, but when he returns.

3) Who has been a pleasant surprise? Bruun-Larsen

4) Who is an up and coming young star from you club? Sancho and Zagadou

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Club? Liverpool of course.

1 - Wijnaldum (very noticeable when he isn't playing currently)
2 - All the other midfielders (though Fabinho looks to be coming on)
3 - Shaqiri without a doubt
4 - Gonna go with Curtis Jones since Trent, Gomez et. al. are more well known.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
1) Who is your best performer thus far? Cech, but Lacazette as of late due to Cech's injury.
2) Who needs to improve immediately? Bellerin or Xhaka.
3) Who has been a pleasant surprise? Iwobi, no questions there.
4) Who is an up and coming young star from you club? Nelson.
5) Personal Favourite? Auba.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal:

1) Torreira: the guys is a difference maker every time he is on the pitch, just has a winning Mojo to him!

2) I'll go with Xhaka: He has been better than last year, but still has some growing to do

3) Welbeck: Been a consistent third option

4) Smith-Rowe: the young lad has put in some good shifts already this year!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton and Hove Albion:

1) Mathew Ryan: He has one us games this year, every save he makes plays a huge role in keeping the club in the top flight

2) No one has stuck out as needing to make massive improvements, Everyone just needs to get better and stay consistent for the club to stay comfortable in the 13-9 placement.

3) Jahanbakhsh: 3 wins in a row in his 3 starts. Great player, didn't know if he would translate well to this squad and the Prem

4) Solly March: A local boy who is becoming more prominent with the team

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
1) Suso: Has had some absolutely dominant games. Insanely underrated player.

2) Donnarumma: Still hasn't kept a clean sheet this season, arguably one of the worst first choice keepers in the league. HM to Bakayoko, who is the worst player I've ever seen wear a Milan jersey. The only reason he's not my choice for this is because he's likely going back to Chelsea before the season even ends. Garbage player.

3) Cutrone: Thought he'd struggle for consistency after having a successful season last year given his age. It's uncanny how much he looks like Inzaghi out there.

4) Plizzari: Will be twice the player Donnarumma is without the bad attitude and dickhead agent. Cutrone should be here but I didn't want to list him twice.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
State your club: AFC Ajax

Tough one. If I were to rank the top 5:

1) Hakim Ziyech
2) Frenkie de Jong
3) Matthijs de Ligt
4) Nicolas Tagliafico
5) Dusan Tadic/Lasse Schöne

I think Dolberg the most. We need the 2016/2017 version, though he just returned from a year absence, I'm sure he will, but we need his all-round game and timely goals to compete in Europe as soon as possible. I also think Daley Blind is just oozing with confidence and plays outstanding in the Eredivisie, but in Europe he just looks slow and error-prone. Hope he gets his act together a bit during those games.

Ziyech has taken his game to a whole 'nother level, but I think Noussair Mazraoui has been the biggest surprise. Inserted at RB and he's been nothing short of amazing. Some defensive hickups still, but he's proven to be a reliable two-way back who chips in offensively, too. Already two crucial goals in the CL.

Plenty. With plenty also leaving next summer, I think Carel Eiting, Perr Schuurs and Bakker could be looked at as replaceables from within. All three have a lot of upside. Biggest in the academy are Unuvar and Gravenberch.

For more intriguing Ajax prospects, check the latest prospect list: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/151004301/

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
1. Dubravka.
2. Everybody single midfielder and forward at the club apart from Shelvey.
3. Fernandez.
4. Despite selling Andy Carroll for a higher fee than any of his so-called top scout's recommended signings earned, the owner refuses to invest in the youth academy, so it'll probably never produce another young player ever again.

Reactions: YNWA14

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
1) Laca, Torreira
2) Miki, Mustafi
3) Welbeck, Iwobi and Sokratis, who was apparently supposed to be garbage.
4) Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Guendouzi, Willock, Nketiah. But they're average prospects because they're Arsenal prospects.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Celtic

Tom Rogic or James Forrest.

Probably Olivier Ntcham. When hes up for it hes a class above everyone in the league. Hes got talent that Rogic has but the athleticism that Rogic does not have.

Ryan Christie has come on in the past few games and been brilliant. Hopefully he pushes on and becomes a key contributor. Over the past 2 years you could say James Forrest. He burst on to the scene out of the academy about 8 years ago and seemed destined to be snapped up by a top half EPL club at the time, but was injury prone and inconsistent for years. Hes 27 now and doubled his goals in a season output last year to 17 and already has 7 goals this season from the wing. Before last year his previous season high was 9 goals.

Kieran Tierney I guess. Everyone should know his name by now so hes not up and coming, but players younger than him or close in age such as Mikey Johnston and Lewis Morgan havent shown that they have the ability to go to a level that Tierney has. Benkovic is going to be a star player but hes only on loan with us. Leicester snapped him up out of Croatia for 14m pounds this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad