OT: Rating Our TDL

How did our TDL go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Bumped up to a 4, b/c I hadn't seen the finer details of the contract. Front-loading the signing bonuses helps make up a bit for the modified NMC

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

liked the Skjei move in a vacuum. I think we got good value for him, and moving forward I think it will prove to be the right move, but we are VERY thin on NHL LD in the short term. I don't think Skjei was ever going to be more than he currently is, and we got rid of a potential problem contract for good value. We have quite the LD pipeline, so I don't think we will suffer for very long, so overall a positive for me.

I wanted Kreider to stay. I don't mind the cap hit, I hate the 7 years. I got what I wanted, but we sacrificed more than what I would have liked. I still like this more than I dislike it because who knows what the last years of that contract will bring for this team, while in the next few years we still have our veteran leader with a very unique skill set. I am all about getting younger, but you can't win with a team of 24 year olds.

I am not happy that we did not trade either of Fast/Strome, especially with the stupid value mediocre players were returning yesterday.

I was hoping someone would take Smith but whatever

ecstatic that we did not trade ADA.

The car accident puts a huge damper on everything.

+1 for not making a stupid panic movie because of the accident

We are not so thin that we can't be giving Hajek mins, which we should have done all season by buying out Staal instead of Shatty

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
7 for me probably.

glad we traded Skjei, but was expecting a bigger return but I guess it is OK because the 1st rounder should turn out to be somewhere closer to the middle rather than late.

very content about Kreider being here

Like the Gauthier trade

Somewhat disappointed we could not trade Fast, I guess nobody was offering much.

Should have gotten a 7th rounder for McKegg and called up Beleskey.

We are still stuck with Lundqvist, Andersson, Staal, Smith, etc.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->