OT: Rate the last movie you watched out of 10 AKA The Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Molly’s Game

a solid half hour longer than i would’ve liked, but i got nothing better to do. A fun movie with a little bit of a gut punch near the end. Didn’t expect to be holding in tears but they did me dirty. The acting is strong and the characters are good. Lots of fun cameos too

7, maybe 8/10

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Love the ending and how it's all laid out for everyone to figure out but so many people miss it.
Is it? It’s been years since I’ve seen it but I seem to remember Kurt Russel and another guy having a standoff at the end, suspicious of one another. The implications are that at least one is infected and they’re both dying one way or another.

that’s my distant recollection anyway

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Is it? It’s been years since I’ve seen it but I seem to remember Kurt Russel and another guy having a standoff at the end, suspicious of one another. The implications are that at least one is infected and they’re both dying one way or another.

that’s my distant recollection anyway

Yes, that's it. One guy is alive and the other is the thing. It's all about the exhalations. You see one guy's breath but not the other, which would indicate he's the monster.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Finished the series “Hunters” the Al Pacino ending was kinda........shit.....

series was cool but all over the place. Think they tried to jam as much as they could in since they didn’t know if they would have a season 2

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yes, that's it. One guy is alive and the other is the thing. It's all about the exhalations. You see one guy's breath but not the other, which would indicate he's the monster.

oh damn yeah i remember that for sure now.

mostly, i remember Wilford Brimley was in it, and some really elaborate claymation

Reactions: LSCII

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Greyhound.

Well directed and the action scenes were spectacular, but thankfully not glorifying. True and to the point. Exactly how a film depicting war should be.

9/10

Just watched this last night. Exceptional War film. Good Drama without being pretentious. Realistic without being boring.
Very well done movie.
9/10 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad