OT: Rate the last movie you watched out of 10 AKA The Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
183A9E19-DC0C-4745-93CE-7F8729C06030.jpeg
This movie is not well-known and is 10/10 for me. Shocking scene in this one. Watched it last night.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This movie is not well-known and is 10/10 for me. Shocking scene in this one. Watched it last night.

Never heard of it, seemed like something I wouldn't watch any time soon so I read the plot.

Jesus Christ man what the hell are you watching

That being said...doesn't seem all that bad of a movie lol. I'll have to check it out once I get the imagery of what I read out of my memory

Reactions: LSCII

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Watched this on Netflix the other night.Based on a true story. 7/10.

upload_2021-2-5_15-21-45.jpeg

The Dig is a 2021 British drama film directed by Simon Stone, based on the 2007 novel of the same name by John Preston, which reimagines the events of the 1939 excavation of Sutton Hoo. It stars Carey Mulligan, Ralph Fiennes, Lily James, Johnny Flynn, Ben Chaplin, Ken Stott, Archie Barnes, and Monica Dolan.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
My favorite movie of all time is Goodfellas, hands down. Just the perfect movie. Favorite comedy is Caddyshack.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Thats why I think @HooperDrivesTheBoat is still one of the greatest handles here at dear old HF.

Whenever Jaws is on I try to be sure to see Robert Shaw's drunken story about the USS Indianapolis.

"So, eleven hundred men went into the water, three hundred sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945."

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Never heard of it, seemed like something I wouldn't watch any time soon so I read the plot.

Jesus Christ man what the hell are you watching

That being said...doesn't seem all that bad of a movie lol. I'll have to check it out once I get the imagery of what I read out of my memory
I normally don’t watch these, but some of the reviews were so good I gave it a shot.

It had no budget and definitely is a hidden gem in my book.

I am a harsh critic and think most movies/shows suck including those that people highly rate. Haha

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
View attachment 392968 This movie is not well-known and is 10/10 for me. Shocking scene in this one. Watched it last night.
Oh COOL! Is this Shawn Linden’s film?

He directed a wonderful flick called Nobody that I had the chance to screen at a horror festival in Orlando years ago. It was great!

Reactions: Boston Bandit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad