OT: Rate the last movie you watched out of 10 AKA The Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Trainwreck (2015) 6.5/10

Amy Schumer and Bill Hader.

Too raunchy for my liking but it made me laugh really hard a number of times.

Hader and Lebron James have a few excellent scenes together.

Reactions: LouJersey

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Trainwreck (2015) 6.5/10

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANNOYING!?

My god, I actually can't stand this dweeb.

(I like Bill Hader though)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANNOYING!?

My god, I actually can't stand this dweeb.

(I like Bill Hader though)
she`s awful, can`t believe she has her own show with her husband. I care as much about her as I do anything Kardashian or "reality" tv in general, I just never fell into the category of being a fan of that kind of programming

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
she`s awful, can`t believe she has her own show with her husband. I care as much about her as I do anything Kardashian or "reality" tv in general, I just never fell into the category of being a fan of that kind of programming

Have you seen the movie though?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012

3/4 of current tv programming involves reality tv shows, millions upon millions watch, yet few will ever admit it. I call it "the Coldplay phenomena".

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
She's so obnoxiously not funny. She's a channel changer for me.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I am giving this movie a 4/10. Like you I had low expectations and they were surpassed. However if I could do it all again, I would likely fastforward to the Giuliani segment and call it a day. The only other really funny part for me was at the Trump rally and I saw that on the news a while back.

I agree with both those scenes being highlights. I would add one more when they were in the doctors office with the pastor. That was the funniest scene to me.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Trainwreck (2015) 6.5/10

I didn't think Schumer and Hader had ANY on screen chemistry going for them, but I think that awkward pairing actually helped the movie. I liked it more than I expected to. 6.5/10 is about where I would place it as well.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
been on a bit of a rockumentary binge lately, always enjoyed them regardless if I was ever a fan of the band it`s covering, watched Supersonic which covered Oasis, was really good, man were they arrogant but have to admit, I`ve enjoyed many of their tunes over the years then yesterday I watched Gimme Danger, Stooges doc, really interesting stuff, directed by Jim Jarmusch, not really my style of music but always interesting to listen to what went on behind the scenes

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
oh good lord, yep, another although I did enjoy Rescue Me and I thought he was terrific in Recount, whereas Schumer is just a mess all over the place

I'm a big fan and his shows are really funny, but he's a well know joke thief. Ripped off Bill Hick's entire routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad