Rate the draft eligible players: #2

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Digable5, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Digable5

Digable5 Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)

Sales
    Ok, quickly on to No. 2. I got a lot of bad feedback for even having the #1 poll, but I'm glad I did it. And where else do you start, but at Number 1.

Anyways, despite some requests to just move on to #3, here's No. 2 because a few players got votes for #1 that are not named Ovechkin or Malkin.

Pick who you think is the best, and nominate one to be added to the list. Poll closes after 2 days.

(Thanks to eSabre)

Results so far:
    1. Alexander Ovechkin LW 47 of 62 votes 75.81%
    (2. Malkin 7 votes, 3. Chipchura 4 votes)

2. Flames Draft Watcher

Flames Draft Watcher Registered User

Home Page:
    Yeah obviously protest, joke or what have you votes. There's NOBODY out there who seriously thinks Chipchura is the #1 prospect, you'd have to be crazy to believe that.

3. Flames Draft Watcher

Home Page:
    As for this one, I'll vote Wolski when Malkin is clearly the obvious choice, just to make you think this was a worthwhile exercise when in fact it was a complete and utter waste of time.

4. Digable5

Sales
    I'm sure that the votes for Chipchura aren't legit, but the ones for Malkin in the last poll were. If you think its a complete waste of time, then just don't vote.

Why is this some great offense to you?

5. Flames Draft Watcher

Home Page:
    I think it's completely and utterly pointless. What does 8 votes for Malkin as the #1 tell you vs 52 for Ovechkin? Nothing you didn't already know IMO. There aren't a lot of days left before the draft and you've wasted several on picks that were completely obvious. At a rate of a poll every two days you won't get very far before the actual draft is upon us.

I am bewildered that you are attempting to defend your position that the first poll wasn't completely pointless, your logic in that defense makes no sense to me. And I'm at a loss to understand or explain why you're wasting time on pointless polls when we could actually be having a poll that means something and whose final results aren't known before you even put it up.

It's like asking a rhetorical question and then waiting a day or two for all the answers when you already knew what the answer was.

6. canucksfan

canucksfan Registered User

Home Page:
  7. AgentOrange*

AgentOrange* Guest

What a useless poll (although not as useless as the first).

Anyways, I voted for Chipchura for the hell of it, like I did in the first poll. :D

8. Big McLargehuge

Big McLargehuge Registered User

If Malkin doesn't get 100% of the votes something is seriously wrong.

And something is seriously wrong.

Mezsaros has votes for crying out loud...Chipchura, Wolski, Barker...pathetic.

9. Digable5

Sales
    First of all there are people out there that believe Malkin is better than Ovechkin and the poll was to gauge just how many. And since I have read several articles and threads that have Schremp ahead of Malkin for number two (talent wise), I wanted to see just how close it is. This is for my benefit and for anyone else who's interested in the results. Granted, I should not have made the polls to close in 2 days, but I'm human and made a mistake. Apparently you do everything right.

If you don't care about this, then don't participate. And if you could do it better, then go for it. I didn't see you create any poll like these before this existed.

A complete waist of time is you writing about how much of a waist of time you think this is. If you don't like it, create your own or don't even look at the thread.

I'd create a poll for who the most uptight jacka** on the hfboards is, but that too would be a waist of time because we all know its you. Relax a little bit, will you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.