Rate the draft eligible players: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
On the Sabres Board we have created several polls to judge what everyone feels is our top prospects and in what order. Then we also give a suggestion of what players should be added to the next list.

So we start by voting for the #1 player in this draft and then another poll will be created to determine who is No. 2 and so on.

So, I chose Ovechkin #1 and he should be the obvious choice for this spot. And from the list I feel that Smid should be added.

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
Digable5 said:
On the Sabres Board we have created several polls to judge what everyone feels is our top prospects and in what order. Then we also give a suggestion of what players should be added to the next list.

So we start by voting for the #1 player in this draft and then another poll will be created to determine who is No. 2 and so on.

So, I chose Ovechkin #1 and he should be the obvious choice for this spot. And from the list I feel that Smid should be added.

Where is TUKONEN!

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
Add Tukonen

And why even bother with the first two polls? COMPLETE waste of time. Just say Ovechkin, Malkin and then start the polling. You already know the answers.

Close this one, start up #3 and add Tukonen, Schwarz, Montoya and even Meszaros and Smid if you have the room. Chipchura doesn't really belong on this list yet.

Last edited:

May 1, 2003
Visit site
King Henry I said:
Hmm...what was the guy's name...the russian dude...tried to take him last year...christ incarnate...most hyped draft pick in years...oh yeah...

ALEXANDER OVECHKIN!!!

That was a waste of a poll

Agreed this shouldnt even be a poll, Ovechkin BY MILLLLLESS
then Malkin then the rest

the poll should be more of who is the 3rd best

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
#2 said:
Agreed this shouldnt even be a poll, Ovechkin BY MILLLLLESS
then Malkin then the rest

the poll should be more of who is the 3rd best

My guess would be that he's going from 1 to 30, so we get the consensus vote on each

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
eSabre said:
Dig, in the future be sure to time the polls, so they close after a certain period of time.
Thanks. I will do that for now on.

And I knew I wouldn't add everyone in this first poll that I needed to, but it was a given that Ovechkin was going to win and I did say to mention who else you want me to add. But it shows that it wasn't a complete waste because some people chose other names. The purpose for the first poll is to just see if he was the unanimous choice, and he wasn't. And because other players got votes too, the #2 poll won't be a waste either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad