Rasmus Ristolainen

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
I see he is going to make his debut in FEL today. Is he eligible for this years draft or the next? I think he should be noted when thinking about the draft. Maybe heard of the guy a while ago, actually maybe in the WJC, but he wasn't that noticeable, or maybe I just followed the stats.

But nice to see young guys getting some action in the pros. Anybody know anything else about the guy?

PAZIMO

Jul 19, 2009
If I recall right he didn't play in the WJC and he is eligible for the 2013 draft.

FINNtastic

Apr 24, 2004
Born: 27th OCT 1994
Shoots: Right
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 185

In Jr. A this season: 25gp, 0+12.

Latex*

Big, mean Finnish defenceman from Turku.

Aki-Petteri Berg all over again?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
did he play well in his first game?

EDIT: just looked stats it seems he only played 6:41 so cant say too much i guess...

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland
He only played in the first & second period. TPS played a terrible game so the coach didn't want him to have a part in it so he didn't play him in the third anymore:). He was solid IMO. Still lots of work to do but he's way too young to give any judgements yet. He might get some more games because TPS is struggling with injuries and flu right now. He was told only in the morning that he was going to play in the evening.

Jack DiBiase

Team Iceland Coach
Nov 15, 2008
Speaking of Aki Berg, he was actually 19 days younger than Ristolainen, so the franchise record for youngest player remains for Aki.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

We should just have an official Suomi Prospect Thread :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->