Confirmed with Link: Rask signed

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
not surprising. A lot of people will cry about this, but I intend to enjoy it while we can.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Gross.

Basically Chara/Crosby/Malkin/Stamkos money for a goalie who has only played one complete season?

edit: Correction, higher than Chara money, and he has never played a single full season as a number 1. Our young, unproven goalie, who has never played a full season in his career, is now they highest paid player on the team, higher than our Captain and franchise player(s).

Love the kid, but this is terrible, and is going to **** us for years... even if he lives up to the contract.

Last edited:

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
Congratulations on making a new thread about this. It's not like there is another thread were people have been talking about his contract situation or anything.

That being said, even though all along we knew it was going to be a 7 mil cap hit, I really hate it. Should never pay a goalie that much.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Congratulations on making a new thread about this. It's not like there is another thread were people have been talking about his contract situation or anything.

That being said, even though all along we knew it was going to be a 7 mil cap hit, I really hate it. Should never pay a goalie that much.

No, not thread worthy at all.

BRB making a thread about Seguin.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Tuukka is gonna be ballin

make-it-rain-gif.gif

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

HFboards = serious business

Lots of money but I'll take an expensive contract over a never-ending goalie quest in places like Philly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad