Recalled/Assigned: Raphael Lavoie Recalled, Philip Broberg Assigned to Bakersfield

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I get that this is likely not news to anyone, but it doesn't hurt having its own thread. Hopefully Lavoie can chip in and help the team moving forward. As for Broberg, it's time to find him a new address in a package deal for a top 4 RD. That's 2 seasons in a row that Holland's "answer" to pushing our defense forward was expecting Broberg to take the next step and both times that plan fell flat on its ass.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I get that this is likely not news to anyone, but it doesn't hurt having its own thread. Hopefully Lavoie can chip in and help the team moving forward. As for Broberg, it's time to find him a new address in a package deal for a top 4 RD. That's 2 seasons in a row that Holland's "answer" to pushing our defense forward was expecting Broberg to take the next step and both times that plan fell flat on its ass.
It was time two years ago when he still had some perceived value. We can;t trade him because Holland gets taken to the wood shed by anyone he trades with so may as well just stick him in Baco.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I would start him with McDrai and see if he could pot one to gain some confidence at this level.
I’m actually a big proponent of this. He was a goalscorer in junior and scored in the AHL this year and produced lots of shots. When u take a kid like this and treat him like a 4th line player, they will play like a 4th line player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad