Rap mogul's freshman son signs $2m NIL deal

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Master P's son, Tennessee State freshman Hercy Miller, cashes in on NIL rules with $2 million deal

Hercy Miller is a millionaire before playing a minute in college.

Dad sounds like he's got some connections
Not a major follower of College basketball. I watch the finals of the final 4 and might catch the occasional other game during the tournament.

I know who the powerhouse schools are in Duke, Kentucky, NC, UCLA, Gonzaga, etc.

Don't know where Tenn St. ranks in all that. It's a $2 mill deal for 4 years. How much exposure will the sponsor truly get?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How often will he be in dad's videos?
or his brother, Lil Romeo, who while not as famous and doesn't have the clout of his dad, but he has released a gold album and had his own sitcom on Nickelodeon that lasted for 3 seasons and is extremely good friends with Demar DeRozan, so close in fact that DeRozan allowed Master P to leverage his scholarship offer from USC to get one for Romeo too. And of course his uncles Silkk the Shocker and C-Murder aren't slouches either.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Dad being at games gets exposure to I'm sure they know lots of people as well. Who knows what other celebrities will come with his dad to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad