Speculation: Ranking the RFA Signings

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Nashville finished with the same amount of points and played in the 2nd round.
Nashville had less ROW and a worse goal differential in an easier division, and no, they did not play in the 2nd round. They got kicked out in the 1st round in fewer games against a weaker opponent.

Once again you post incorrect information while you desperately try to hold up your failing anti-Leaf narrative.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Nashville had less ROW and a worse goal differential, and no, they did not play in the 2nd round. They got kicked out in the 1st round in fewer games against a weaker opponent.

Once again you post incorrect information while you desperately try to hold up your failing anti-Leaf narrative.

My bad again. Nashville should be ranked just below the leafs.

So the leafs with their all mightly goal differential should be ranked above St.Louis?

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
What rules? What makes the leafs the 7th best in the league when they were a first round exit team? Do we rank St.Louis the 12th best team in the league last year?
Your evaluation system isn’t one I’m familiar with, so I’m not sure?

I never ranked the Leafs. I asked where Tampa ranks considering you’re weighing playoff wins. You didn’t answer.

I rank it as St Louis won and everyone else lost.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Nah, I just know the petty folk who need to have the last word because they feel it somehow signals their victory.

In summary, you argued that the Leafs's first round woes aren't a current problem, and when it was pointed out that there's no more current example to disprove this, you ran away from that argument. Then you suggested that betting odds implicated the Leafs would be very successful, even though last year the Top 5 teams in betting odds all bailed out in the first round. So when that argument failed, you foolishly tried to argue over the definition of implicated. When that definition got posted, you bailed on that argument. And now, you're claiming to be "Done" while arguing the definition of done, all because you want to have the last word.

For someone so good at quitting on every failed argument he's had, you sure are bad at just quitting replying altogether.

Like I said a long time ago, you're a winner in the hearts of your Toronto brethren. Not so much with the rest of the logical hockey world. But hey, if having the last word makes you feel better about yourself, have at it.

Go on, I'm listening. :)

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Your evaluation system isn’t one I’m familiar with, so I’m not sure?

I never ranked the Leafs. I asked where Tampa ranks considering you’re weighing playoff wins. You didn’t answer.

I rank it as St Louis won and everyone else lost.

If you didn't rank the leafs, then why are you part of this conversation?

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
If you didn't rank the leafs, then why are you part of this conversation?
:laugh: I didn’t realize there was criteria to participate on a public message board.

I asked you a direct question that you’re avoiding because you’re talking out of your ass. I quoted you to display that.

Bye now.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
:laugh: I didn’t realize there was criteria to participate on a public message board.

I asked you a direct question that you’re avoiding because you’re talking out of your ass. I quoted you to display that.

Bye now.

Don't be a hypocrite, "St.Louis won, everyone else lost" is the same as my answer "Tampa is ranked above the leafs".

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Don't be a hypocrite, "St.Louis won, everyone else lost" is the same as my answer "Tampa is ranked above the leafs".
That’s the same to you? :laugh:

You didn’t answer my question? Where does Tampa rank?

I’m not hypocritical at all and I’d encourage you to brush up on the definition if that’s your take.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
That’s the same to you? :laugh:

You didn’t answer my question? Where does Tampa rank?

I’m not hypocritical at all and I’d encourage you to brush up on the definition if that’s your take.

"St.Louis won" is not a ranking. Are they ranked number 1? Yes or No.

I would rank Tampa above all the first round exit teams, so 9th last year

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
It's a tired arrangement so forgive me for not being as enthusiastic to waste my time on it. I will just say that you likely do not watch the team and just parrot what you read on HFboards. They have a top 2 forward group, a top 10 defense, and a top 10 starting goalie and are going to make the playoffs rather easily. A lot went wrong last year and they still made 100 points.

This didn't age well.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad