Rank these Prospects

SaveHextall

Nov 21, 2006
Westchester, NY
Please rank the following guys on who will have the better career and how good you think tyhey'll turn out to be. Thanks in advance...

Konstantin Pushkarev
Jack Skille
Igor Grigorenko
Shawn Belle
Enver Lisin
Jeff Tambellini
Loui Eriksson
Michal Barinka

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Please rank the following guys on who will have the better career and how good you think tyhey'll turn out to be. Thanks in advance...

Konstantin Pushkarev
Jack Skille
Igor Grigorenko
Shawn Belle
Enver Lisin
Jeff Tambellini
Loui Eriksson
Michal Barinka

Skille
Eriksson
Tambellini
Lisin
Belle
Grigorenko
Pushkarev
Barinka

LouieNY

Nov 22, 2006
Westchester NY
Tambellini will be with the big club in the next month.....He will be a 4th liner at first but by next year i see him on the 2nd line, hes got great hands and powers his way to the net very well. First time i saw him with the big club last year i was inpressed with his skating ability, from what i been reading it has improved big time this year. Cant wait

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Erikkson has not been great in dallas but is only 21 and seems to be liked by the staff. he was kept over more mature players and plays ahead of Stefan

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
Jack Skille 30g, 40a (70p)
Loui Eriksson 25g, 35a (60p)
Enver Lisin 30g, 30a (60p)
Jeff Tambellini 20g, 30a (50p)
Shawn Belle 5g, 15a (20p)
Konstantin Pushkarev 20g, 20a (40p)
Igor Grigorenko 15g, 20a (35p)
Michal Barinka 3g, 10a (13p)

Last edited:

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Tambellini will be with the big club in the next month.....He will be a 4th liner at first but by next year i see him on the 2nd line, hes got great hands and powers his way to the net very well. First time i saw him with the big club last year i was inpressed with his skating ability, from what i been reading it has improved big time this year. Cant wait
Many said Tambs was the fastest skater from the 2003 draftclass, so I doubt it has improved BIG time.

His speed and wrister are his major strengths.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad