Jun 29, 2010
Jon Merrill
Justin Faulk
Tyson Barrie
Martin Marincin
Derek Forbort
Justin Schultz

Curious as to what people think.

Not super informed on most of them but Barrie should definitely be at the top. Marincin should be top half. From what I (think I) know, Faulk and Forbort should be closer to the bottom.

member 30781

Barrie
Faulk
Merrill
Marincin
Schultz
Forbort

Marincin and Schultz can be switched.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Long-term.....

1. Barrie
2. Schultz
3. Faulk
4. Marincin
5. Merrill
6. Forbert

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
I dont know enough about most of them to make a list but I suggest you guys watch a highlight video of J schultz if you havnt seen him play.

If the Ducks give him 2 or 3 years to learn how to play defense at the pro level with his size the guy can be lights out.

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
I admittedly haven't watched these players much, but what sets Barrie apart? I know he had good junior stats, but he didn't seem to be that great in the WJC. Obviously that is a very small sample size.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I admittedly haven't watched these players much, but what sets Barrie apart? I know he had good junior stats, but he didn't seem to be that great in the WJC. Obviously that is a very small sample size.

The thing that sets Barrie apart IMO is his overall game. Offensively speaking, Schultz, Faulk and Marincin are on par with Barrie..... but he is so competitive and solid all-around that he is more of a can't miss player, which equals more minutes played, which equals more time to shine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad