Karlsson
Stepan (added)

HAVE FUN AND BE NICE

Last edited:

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Yeah. Couturier seems to be the new most underrated player on HF. He's probably the best of this bunch and here you have him at the bottom of your lists. Is this trolling or what? He is elite two-way guy, did you see last playoffs? Only guy on Flyers who even tried, absolutely carried the team. And he was a beast in the regular season too.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah. Couturier seems to be the new most underrated player on HF. He's probably the best of this bunch and here you have him at the bottom of your lists. Is this trolling or what? He is elite two-way guy, did you see last playoffs? Only guy on Flyers who even tried, absolutely carried the team. And he was a beast in the regular season too.

One guy. One list.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Duchene
OReilly
Monahan
Johansen
Kadri
Schenn
Couturier
Trocheck
Zibanejad
Turris
Karlsson
Galchenyuk

something like that

Reactions: TheGoldenGod

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
No disrespect but I’d still take ROR over him!!!

portamoral

Nov 6, 2015
o'reilly
trocheck
duchene
johansen
monahan
couturier
kadri
karlsson
turris
schenn
galchenyuk
zibanejad

Last edited:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Trocheck
O’Reilly
Couturier
Duchene
Monahan
Kadri
Schenn
Zibanejad
Johansen
Turris
Karlsson
Galchenyuk

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Couturier has had one season with 40+ points. He might be the most overrated player on HF after last season.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
  1. Johansen
  2. O'Reilly
  3. Trocheck
  4. Monahan
  5. Duchene
  6. Kadri
  7. Karlsson
  8. Couturier
  9. Schenn (isn't he a winger?)
  10. Turris
  11. Zibanejad
  12. Galchenyuk

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
  1. Johansen
  2. O'Reilly
  3. Trocheck
  4. Monahan
  5. Duchene
  6. Kadri
  7. Karlsson
  8. Couturier
  9. Schenn (isn't he a winger?)
  10. Turris
  11. Zibanejad
  12. Galchenyuk

Since the trade Schenn has only played Center in St. Louis. I really don't think there are any plans to see him move back to the wing, he's actually been better this year on faceoffs I think he's around 53 percent. I don't know if it's him or his line or just our putrid defensive mess we have going on but I don't think he's been all that great defensively. He's been a force offensively at center since he's been here. Love the physicality there too.

As for OP.

1. ROR
2. Monahan
3. Trochek
4. Johansen
5. Couturier
6. Karlsson
7. Schenn
8. Duchene
9. Kadri
10. Turris
11. Zib
12. Galchenyuk

Some of them are hard to classify like Schenn as he's in his second year as a center. Couturier is also very hard due to his breakout last year offensively, although the defense has always been there. Karlsson is by far the hardest with his shooting percentage last year but if he puts up a similar season I would be comfortable moving him up quite a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->