3)Norlinder
4)Harris
5)Fleury

Reactions: jaffy27

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Harris is already significantly better than Struble at the moment lol...
Indeed, Harris is ahead of Struble right now, he is also 1 year older... Im ranking them on long term projections, not pretending to know the future, but I like Struble's upside more, kid has great physical tools...

Not sure Harris has enough offensive skills to become a top 4 and since he is a bit undersized and needs to gain alot of strength, not sure he is an ideal bottom pairing defenseman either... I love his IQ and puckmoving skills though, he is a good prospect, but I just love the other guys on that list more...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
No love for Harris. What do you see his upside as?
If he gets alot stronger, he could become a good one since the IQ and skating are quite there, he is a nice puckmoving defenseman, but his shot isnt a threat right now and his lack of strength is an issue for me, will need to become much more compact to play regular shifts at the NHL, but still pretty young...

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014
Harris will be a NHLer, but where will he play (1rst, second or third pair?)
Strubble has potential, but he is still raw and need time
Romanov could be a good top4, not tall, but physical, not a PMD.
Fleury could become a good 4th to 6th D with good hits
Norlinder played in the 2nd division in Sweden and will have 20 in one month : normal that he is that good there. He has a lot to proove next year in the first division.

For me, in terms of potential : Strubble, Romanov, Harris, Norlinder, Fleury.

Last edited:

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Romanov
Norlinder
Fleury
Struble
Harris

Romanov is the obvious first. Then Norlinder has a really high upside. Fair chance he'll pan out. He might even become better than Romanov if he's given a more offensive role in the future.

I think that Fleury will have a great bounceback season next year. I don't see a high end offensive potential for him, but think he'll rival Romanov defensively.

Struble has a higher end potential than Harris, but Harris is very safe. I think all of them will become NHLer.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Strudle-Norlinder-Romonov have sky high ceeling but Romanov floor is way higher then the other 2, i think he’s an nhl player for sure.

Harris and Fleury gor higher floor then Norlinder and Struble but a lower ceeling i dont see them having the offensive potential(20-25pts) to be more then a defensive second pairing dmens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad