Anton Khudobin
Mark Mancari
Danny Taylor
Martin Houle
Yutaka Fukufuji
Daniel Winnik
Kyle Wilson
Jannik Hansen

i need info about this prospects and do you thinks this players have a NHL'rs potentiel?

Thanks for your help !!

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Edler has potential to be a top 4 dman(#3 dman) who can anchor your PP. He has very good vision, and very good passing skills, with a very good shot. He was third on Kelowna scoring this year as a defenseman scoring 53 points in 62 games.

He needs help on his defensive game, but it got REALLY better than it was in the beginning of the year. IMO he was a steal by the Canucks. If I could compare him to anyone it would be a bigger Dan Boyle(Boyle is 5'11, while Edler is 6'4), who isn't as good of a defensive player as Boyle, and doesn't owns his defensive smarts, but his offensive game is very much like Boyle's. Edler biggest flaw right now is his defensive game, but it continues to improve every year.

Hansen is another guy I like. IMO he was also a steal by the Canucks. He has potential to be a 20 goal scorer in the NHL, and if I could compare him to anyone it would a grittier Sami Kapanen(when he was scoring 20 goals). He can play on your scoring lines, or on your third line. He had a very good rookie year in the CHL this year, and IMO he owns second line upside. Mostly Canucks fans know who he is, but he is a very good prospect, and we consider him a steal, considering he was a 9th round pick.

KH1

Regier is a big guy who is strong on the puck and plays fairly phyiscally. I don't see him as more of a AHL/NHL back and forth guy or a 3rd/4th liner in the NHL, but I've been proven wrong before. I hate the buzzword but at best he could become a power forward.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Jason Allison said:
Hi,

Please, rank these 2004 Draft prospect

John Lammers
Alexander Edler
Michal Birner
Torrey Mitchell
Ryan Callahan
Steven Regier
Ben Walter
Scott Parse
Dan Turple
Robbie Earl
Anton Khudobin
Mark Mancari
Danny Taylor
Martin Houle
Yutaka Fukufuji
Daniel Winnik
Kyle Wilson
Jannik Hansen

i need info about this prospects and do you thinks this players have a NHL'rs potentiel?

Thanks for your help !!

the ones I bolded are the ones I think woudl be worth taking. Walter didn't do much in Boston this year but he was good in Providence, probably a future 3/4 guy.

MetalMilitia

Jan 8, 2005
Birner would be a solid pick, as would Callahan. Dan Turple is the best tender on the list, so picking him wouldn't be a mistake. Danny Taylor is alright, but he shouldn't be picked right away.

Lars

Aug 22, 2005
Vancouver Canada
Jason Allison said:
Hi,

Please, rank these 2004 Draft prospect

John Lammers
Alexander Edler
Michal Birner

Torrey Mitchell
Ryan Callahan
Steven Regier
Ben Walter
Scott Parse
Dan Turple
Robbie Earl

Anton Khudobin
Mark Mancari
Danny Taylor
Martin Houle
Yutaka Fukufuji
Daniel Winnik
Kyle Wilson
Jannik Hansen

Thanks for your help !!

Those Guys Are Worth A Shot IMO.

Dan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Daniel Winnik has NHL potential. He's played at UNH for three years. He was co-MVP this year and put up a ppg his sophmore and junior years. He signed a contract with Phoenix at the end of the year and then signed an ATO with San Antonio (AHL). He played well in seven games he got into, had a goal and an assist.

Winnik bio
HF article on Winnik
All NE Team

HVPOLARBEARS19

Nov 17, 2005
NY
Just a question but was Yutaka Fukufuji the first player ever drafted from Japan?
Also, that is the funniest name ever, I really hope he makes it to the NHL :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad