Rank the remaining 4 teams

HowSweeeedeItIs

Jan 19, 2014
San Francisco
Ah yes... I'm sure the Ducks don't get any credit for having the best record in the west during the regular season either. :help:

Anaheim never gets respect. It's okay, we forgive you.
Points in the regular season? Who cares. That would put Chicago behind Rangers, Anaheim, Tampa. Anaheim have looked solid, I'm just not that high on them until I see what they will do against a real playoff team. We will have the answers soon enough.

torlev*

I think the remaining four teams are pretty close, now that so much dead weight got eliminated in the first 2 rounds. Maybe an edge to the Hawks, because of the experience, but I think they seem to be a weakening team.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Tampa Bay (Game 6 vs. MTL edition)
Chicago
Anaheim
New York
Washington
Tampa Bay (pre-Game 6 edition)

When we are on and playing our way, we can beat anyone (actually haven't had much issues with the Ducks or Hawks recently).

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The onlyy other team I can see ahead of Anaheim is Chicago. Anyone has any other team ahead of those two is just fooling themselves. Only reason I have Hawks ahead of Ducks is cause I like their top end players more on both defense and offense(better performers, imo) Ducks have better depth though, who knows.

1a Hawks
1b Ducks

Rangers
Lightning(these teams also close)
Capitals

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Points in the regular season? Who cares. That would put Chicago behind Rangers, Anaheim, Tampa. Anaheim have looked solid, I'm just not that high on them until I see what they will do against a real playoff team. We will have the answers soon enough.

I'm so sick of hearing this. There were 16 real playoff teams this year. We're gonna see how Anaheim does against a cup favorite

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I'm so sick of hearing this. There were 16 real playoff teams this year. We're gonna see how Anaheim does against a cup favorite

I dunno id say the canucks flames jets and pens were not real playoffs teams theres no way they could of been competeteive to fight for the cup. Maybe flames in next year or the next but sorry not those teams this year

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I dunno id say the canucks flames jets and pens were not real playoffs teams theres no way they could of been competeteive to fight for the cup. Maybe flames in next year or the next but sorry not those teams this year

They made the playoffs. They're a real playoff team. Not a cup threat. Not a cup favorite. But a playoff team without question..

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
They made the playoffs. They're a real playoff team. Not a cup threat. Not a cup favorite. But a playoff team without question..

I see what you mean sorry. Your right i read it too fast and my post was wrong sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad