Rank the NorthEast Division by Rival

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
No. A travesty of a series doesn't take away almost 100 years of pure hatred. Never will.

The Sens still are where they were, somewhere in irrelevance city, with just Buffalo under them.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
1. Bruins

2. Toronto

T3. Red Wings/Tampa Bay/Ottawa
6. Buffalo
7. Florida

I'm predicting Tampa Bay is going to really rise up on the rival list and Wings/Habs should be good.

habsfantoronto

Ducks GM
Oct 5, 2006
Ottawa fans are definitely now on my annoyance radar. They're mostly ex Habs and Leaf fans though so I just feel sorry for them.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
its going to take way more than 1 series to even come close to the level of hate I have for the Bruins or Leafs. At least this series has finally made the Sens relevant in Montreal.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Boston remains as the most hated team.
Toronto as a distant second
but here comes the NHL and the Refs at #3 because without a lot of help from both, Sens lose that game for sure.
just some everybody understands last night.
suppose things went like this.. Habs ahead 2-0 and exactly the same happens. Habs kick in another goal, it goes to the NHl and yes it's a goal and in Ottawa with the replay showing 10 times on the big screen!!! Habs chase the puck back but really really SLOW and the Sens are called icing TWICE and in Ottawa!!!! Today all the Sens fans would have you believe they would agree with all the calls

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
In year 1, this is how the hate will go:

Leafs+Bruins - hated rivals with deep history and new fresh blood to continue the hatred
Sens/Buffalo/Florida - *****y teams that that think they're the **** because beat us up good.
Tampa - More french envy from Quebec fans than anything else. Malone and Labrie are probably the meanest dudes there, although Malone is a real *****.
Detroit - We'll see if the corruption spreads later. For now, they'll be, too inexperienced and green to play the hostility game. They are still transitioning from the Blackhawks, Blues, Nashville, etc...

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I have the utmost respect for the sens team. They battle hard and have an amazing system with a really hot goalie. If anything, the habs are the "jerks" in this series.

While I agree as a team the habs have played better hockey for most of the series, they kind of remind me of the 2010 habs. They are just hungrier for it... and this is without Spezza!

Neil is a beast, Anderson is a beast, that D is super physical and surprisingly mobile. Besides his one statement, McLean is a great coach.

I have nothing against the team. The fans seem a little rabid though, but arn't they all in the POs?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad