Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Voted Drouin.

If I wanted a winger for tonight's game I'd choose Tatar or Byron. However, if I'm choosing a winger for the next few seasons, Drouin's age and potential make him the most valuable.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Voted Drouin.

If I wanted a winger for tonight's game I'd choose Tatar or Byron. However, if I'm choosing a winger for the next few seasons, Drouin's age and potential make him the most valuable.

That's fair. Since the OP didn't specify though, I voted on the basis of right now, and Tatar has been the better player so far. He challenges opposing defense and makes things happen every shift.

It was close between the two for me though.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Voted on the basis of "not tonight", so Drouin.
But he really, really has to trim down significantly on his petulant streak.

Good thing for not having put Domi on the poll, even if, ideally, he's on the wing.

Reactions: DAChampion

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Voted on the basis of "not tonight", so Drouin.
But he really, really has to trim down significantly on his petulant streak.

Good thing for not having put Domi on the poll, even if, ideally, he's on the wing.

I wasn't sure about Domi. He might be back on the wing apparently, but he probably won't be this year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It would be easier to just vote for Drouin because out of everyone left here, he's just much more skilled than them. But so far this season, others have been better. I'll give this one to Tatar.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So far Drouin's main utility has been on the power play. Let's hope he can figure the game out and failing with so many low percentage plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->