Rank the Devils defense (#3)

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Voted Zidlicky, but I'd like to think that if we were playing a season right now Larsson would be making a case for himself as at least the #3

Reactions: MartyOwns

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Voted Zidlicky, but I'd like to think that if we were playing a season right now Larsson would be making a case for himself as at least the #3

I agree.

But right now, I'd put Zidlicky, Salvador, and Tallinder over him. It's not saying anything bad about him, but those guys are more experienced and better right now, as far as we've seen.

I think this will be a fun thing to do a couple times during the season as well, to see how different the rankings change throughout the season.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Zidlicky is my vote. He fell off a bit during the playoffs, but Lou was right on when he said he thinks Zidlicky is a top two defenceman.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
I would flip both Greene/Fayne with Tallinder/Zidlicky, but I guess their strong playoffs and consistency won over a lot of the posters here.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zidlicky. Sucks we will probably lose him this Summer. I'd take him over Tallinder, and Volchenkov on that handcuffing contract 11 times out of 10.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One thing I miss is the constant complaining about Tallinder in GDT's. We also had a Tallinder thread right before he went out halfway through the season, and it wasn't like the Foster one, but it wasn't exactly an appreciation thread either. Pretty sure someone referred to him as Hank the suckage tank too.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's certainly way too good for the AHL right now Larsson. Looks like one of the parents on his kids pee wee team!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->