Player Discussion Rank our prospects

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Robertson being the big one
Good catch, I'd probably still put him in the mix 6 due to the questions around his skating, but him and Dellandrea have the best chance to be top line players.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Good catch, I'd probably still put him in the mix 6 due to the questions around his skating, but him and Dellandrea have the best chance to be top line players.

Dellandrea has a chance to be a top line player?

Are you talking about OHL or AHL?

If you mean an NHL top line player, what are you basing this on?

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Dellandrea has a chance to be a top line player?

Are you talking about OHL or AHL?

If you mean an NHL top line player, what are you basing this on?
Watching him in the OHL a couple times, the Canada U18, and then reading scouting reports. I said middle 6 potential and of that group him and Robertson have the best chance to be actual top line players, not exactly that crazy a statement.

Reactions: Ajacied

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
I consider a prospect to be someone who is expected to be a top 6 forward, top 4 defensemen or a starting goalie. That said, here's my list

1) Heiskanen
2) Oettinger (maybe)

VicVinegar

Realtor/Bodyguard
Sep 28, 2017
I consider a prospect to be someone who is expected to be a top 6 forward, top 4 defensemen or a starting goalie. That said, here's my list

1) Heiskanen
2) Oettinger (maybe)
Not high on Roberston? Seems like his biggest/major weakness is his skating. Hopefully he can work at it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

1) Heiskanen
2) Oettinger (maybe)

lmao

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Not high on Roberston? Seems like his biggest/major weakness is his skating. Hopefully he can work at it.

If he went overseas and developed his game over there then maybe but since that's not the case, no I'm not high on him or anybody the Stars develop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad