Rank NHL goalie prospects #4

Who is the #4 Goalie Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
#1- Spencer Knight (Rank NHL goalie prospects)
#2- Yaroslav Askarov (Rank NHL goalie prospects)
#3- Jake Oettinger (Rank NHL goalie prospects)
#4-

I will wait 3 days per round (voting closes after 3 days) to see if there's a clear winner. Hopefully, we'll get enough votes to make a top-10 or even top-15

When voting, please also consider their age, a 20 y/o goalie has more room to develop than a 24 y/o goalie

Tell me who to add

ELIGIBILITY : Under 25 y/o and under 45 NHL games (HF criterias)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Swayman with Dostal not far behind. Slight advantage to Swayman for being a little better right now. Add Berdin.

Ok I will but can you please provide any hindsight on this as to why Berdin should be considered in the next polls? You also asked to add Commesso in the last poll

My question would be, isn't it a bit too early for these guys?

I'm not arguing here but would like to know more, maybe you have scouted these guys a lot. So how would they compare to (guys I know the most) Sens top-4 goalie prospects Gustavsson/Sogaard/Daccord/Merilainen?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ok I will but can you please provide any hindsight on this as to why Berdin should be considered in the next polls? You also asked to add Commesso in the last poll

My question would be, isn't it a bit too early for these guys?

I'm not arguing here but would like to know more, maybe you have scouted these guys a lot. So how would they compare to (guys I know the most) Sens top-4 goalie prospects Gustavsson/Sogaard/Daccord/Merilainen?

Commesso’s numbers are always good, high pick, good all around skillset. A safe choice to be an NHL goalie.

Berdin is a weaker choice, but I don’t know who’d be better. He has NHL talent and has been good something like 5 out of his last 6 seasons. You could excuse a weaker 2020-21.

Gopher13

Apr 28, 2020
Swayman was fantastic this season and has been for a long time while he was at Maine. Fundamentally sound and a really great track record. My clear #2 at the moment behind Knight. Fundamentally sound, quiet, good skillset = success in NHL. I agree with Pavel as well - Commesso has similar traits as does Oettinger. I do differ on Askarov who I think plays a high risk game with poor fundamentals that wont translate in the pros as well. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad