RANK! Better Career: Bourque vs Lidstrom vs Coffey vs Stevens

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
35 members viewed that thread in the last three days. I can send you the list and you can compare to see if they voted.

:laugh:

And well, whichever mod told you whatever, and whatnot, I declare it null and void. The intent really was to discuss Lidstrom and Forsberg, and as you can see, the Wings fans were rather complimentary to Foppa.
The thread does have 1167 views. It is entirely possible some wing fans were merely browsing the thread on their mobile device, then went and logged in to vote.

It is fine. I do believe you did not mean anything by it other than to jog some memories. I did it myself. I am just telling you once upon a time I was told otherwise.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
The thread does have 1167 views. It is entirely possible some wing fans were merely browsing the thread on their mobile device, then went and logged in to vote.

It is fine. I do believe you did not mean anything by it other than to jog some memories. I did it myself. I am just telling you once upon a time I was told otherwise.

I looked the names over in the poll. A few I recognize from the Wings board, but the gap was shrinking to something around 44%, iirc, by the time I posted that thread. It has remained somewhat constant for the past several days, as far as the gap, so both gents have been getting some new votes. I think it will finish in this neighborhood.

On the other matter, it's certainly appropriate to reference another section of HF if the intent is to gather more information, to educate, or pass on information. The only forum rule we have about referencing other threads or posts is if the intent is to Troll/Flame, e.g., "Oh, go look at the Bruins/Habs thread about X. They're all stupid."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad