Mar 4, 2008
Probably
BERT-AA-Mantha
Zadina-Nielson-Vanek
Helm-Gleny-Aby

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
We only have two more call ups, right?

I assume Ehn gets one when Zadina goes down. Not sure who gets the last one, but I can’t see us using it any time soon.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
There can only be one!!!

BTW what the hell are the Rangers going to do with Lundqvist? He's still locked up until 2021.

Lose. Kinda feel bad for the guy behind that awful team, but he's also got to be willing to be moved. He still make serious money the next couple of seasons, too. that contract doesn't back dive.

If he's willing to be traded, I wonder if Columbus would interest him. They have to be looking for a goalie in the near future, they don't have a bad team there, and Lundquist has played under Torts before (though that might not be a selling point). I could see a fit between those two teams, though.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lose. Kinda feel bad for the guy behind that awful team, but he's also got to be willing to be moved. He still make serious money the next couple of seasons, too. that contract doesn't back dive.

If he's willing to be traded, I wonder if Columbus would interest him. They have to be looking for a goalie in the near future, they don't have a bad team there, and Lundquist has played under Torts before (though that might not be a selling point). I could see a fit between those two teams, though.
IIRC he was approached and conveyed he wanted to retire a Ranger to management.

Reactions: Winger98

Larkin2AA

Apr 21, 2016
Rochester Hills, MI
Should just start Bernier to make it look worse than it already will be.

All jokes aside DLR has been a trooper this year, I am glad he gets a chance on the 1st line. I really like that kid.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I would let Geno get in a game or Givani Smith...
While I agree that Geno in a wheelchair is still better than Givani, I think it's a little too soon to bring him into the lineup since he finally just started skating after months and months on the shelf.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van

Screw Jack Hughes... We got De la Rose as our #1 Center, taking us to the top lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad