Sep 11, 2015
NJ
btchplz.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We need a poll a seldom win. :)
I thought; Chytil, Hayes, Zucc, Henrik, Fast, and Nam were very good in this game.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think the MSG graphic said we are 25-4-0 in our last 29 against Carolina.
Some people actually thought we would lose this game ???
We aren't as bad as the garbage that lies beneath us in the standings and we won't be again next year. I wish teams like the Islanders and Montreal could win but they just suck donkey balls.
We should still hope for the best and hope to move up to at least ninth but i'm not holding my breath.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Mika talks in the exact mannerisms and train of thoughts as Henrik.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Chytil was outstanding again just needs to calm down in scoring areas. Not very strong moves.

Hank was great

The center ice lineup was great. Although I want to see Lias on left wing I think you could run those 4 down the middle next year and be really solid. Lias is going to need pp time which is a strength of his. So he’d get his mins overall.

Next year:

Kreider Zibanejad Buchnevich
Namestnikov Chytil Kovalchuk
Spooner Hayes Fast
Vesey Andersson Carey/Lettieri

Those are prob my 13.Not that I want kovalchuk over Nash but with his concussion and all the speculation just seems like it’s happening.

Reactions: Ola

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Henrik and Hayes had a very good game, and happy for the kids who more likely enjoy winning in Lias & Chytil.

Reactions: Krams

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Chytil needs better moves on the breakaways. Lias needs to be faster.
And the Canes need to fold.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Some people actually thought we would lose this game ???
We aren't as bad as the garbage that lies beneath us in the standings and we won't be again next year. I wish teams like the Islanders and Montreal could win but they just suck donkey balls.
We should still hope for the best and hope to move up to at least ninth but i'm not holding my breath.
Yeah te rest of these teams have already quit. The tank is in except for the Rangers and Arizona seems to be trying.

Reactions: bl02

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Welp, like I've always said, if I'm watching the Rangers, it seems like a waste of three hours to not root for the Rangers. If it gets to a certain point, I'll just not watch, which I've done for much of the season. Kreider coming back and the new additions made me interested, and so here I am. I'm watching the Rangers play hockey (I guess :laugh:) and I'm cheering for them for three hours. That said, I haven't been upset about a single loss since the turn of the new year, aside from last night but that had mitigating circumstances. I understand the situation. Wins do nothing for us and losses potentially help. I'm on board with that. I understand those who want the higher pick. If you wanna win every game, I understand that too. I'm not gonna tell you how to support your team.

When I was a little kid (around the time we won the Cup) I had a golden retriever. I know it sounds extreme, but it illustrates the point, and I know my dog - he wouldn't mind being an example. Long story short, the dog got old and sick and wasn't happy anymore, so we put him down after 15 good years. Everyone knew it was a process that was for the greater good. But nobody was happy about it. Nobody in my own family said "lol ur dog died." Nobody said "hey now you've got a good chance at an elite new dog!" They just let it be.

The Rangers suck, and I'm not happy about it. Nobody should be. Throughout this process, we could have done without the mocking, and the profanity when the Rangers score, and the main boards threads about how great it is that we suck, and some of the posts right here about how great it is that we suck. And when you talk to me about "Rangers South," you're trying to hand me another dog, and I ain't about that right now.

@Go Away Staal and @jas have handled this logically and with class, just to name a couple. Others haven't, especially last night when their favorite team came in, and that was disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad