GDT: Rangers @ Wild - 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Nobody wants to be on a dumpster fire team.
Sure they do especially if means not leaving millions of dollars on the table: I’m positive he got more term (5 years) and more money (6 million) than Dallas was offering

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They probably won’t make playoffs but if the wild win they are 2 points out of a playoff spot so they are not in the Ottawa/Detroit/kings dumpster fire level

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Where's that lol?

This is from hockeyviz

sadness-2020-02-13.png

sadness.gif

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I’ll be there. Section 121, six rows from the ice. Anyone else going?

This is the saddest I’ve felt going to a game in my 25+ years of fandom. I love both our two young goalies, but it’s hitting me that this will possibly be the last time I see Hank in a Ranger sweater live (albeit on the bench). I’m absolutely gutted about it.

I remember the day we drafted him. I remember in 03 or 04 trying to find any and all highlights of this Swedish phenom playing on Frolunda. I remember during the 03-04 season, JD saying on air “watch out for this Lundquist kid”. I remember telling my school friends in 04 or 05 that this “henrik” guy would be the best goalie in the world - one of the few hockey predictions I’ve ever gotten right. And then he comes to NY, sets the hockey world on fire and ends up being an absolute class human being as well. We couldn’t have asked for anything more from the face of the franchise for a decade and a half.

I’m currently drinking my sorrows away...

Last edited:

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
Georgiev was bad against the Sabres. Team was pretty shit that game as well. Hope he increases his value and puts up a solid effort. 3 goalie rotation has got to be brutal for these guys.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Georgiev was bad against the Sabres. Team was pretty **** that game as well. Hope he increases his value and puts up a solid effort
He's been pretty bad for a while now, I feel like his value is already shot. We'll trade him because we kind of have no choice at this point. Gorton will hold off until the last minute because the return will be crap and so he'll try squeeze an extra conditional out of this to save face.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Misery? What misery? Guy is cashing serious checks

You're right, that contract was of course a personal win for him.

Zucc will do his best there, he won't quit. But it is what it is with the team, he's not getting very frustrated anymore if they lose.

I'm glad Hank isn't playing tonight, so Zucc doesn't have to attack his net ;)

Reactions: NYR

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Yet another snoozefest of a team we have to play against

The Wild make me think of the early 2000s Rangers. Bunch of names, team isn’t particularly good or bad. It’s just there.

I'm looking forward to watching Fiala. Always had potential and he is on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad