Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Lightning 02/27/19 - 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I still havent seen anything saying what number Lameiux is going to wear... Our beat sucks
ca8Zj18.png

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Maybe but had the Rangers kept Hayes, Zucc added both Panarin and Karlsson, maybe Stone too, fixed the rest of the D, added some secondary scoring and additional depth, they probably would be only a slight underdog in any potential playoff match-up against Tampa.

So we just have to add 6 or 7 guys!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I’m really hoping to see Lemieux produce at around a ~20 goal pace with the added ice time.

If he can give us middle 6 production moving forward, the Hayes trade is a gigantic win.
Hopeful of that as well. Think about it, we lost another 3 to our line-up and really Lemieux is the only "newbie", right now to be excited about. Huge win, if......Like u said.

Not sure what we can reasonably "expect", but if he turns into a better scorer than Fast (per sé) which isn't hard to do, and tough to play against (like Jesper) he eventually will replace him on the roster. Jesper's contract is up after this year, right?
He deserves a decent payday (2.25-3 mil) but will we be willing to go anywhere near that, let alone if its more AND term?
Poor Jesper, he does deserve at least that....just have a feeling, there will be many more options then shelling that out for basically a 4th liner.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
When Howden is back and Chytil is done with his stint feeling shame, I would try the following:

Kreider Zibs Buch
Vesey Howden Names
Chytil Lias Fast
Lemieux Boo Strome
Brickley

Kreider Zibs Buch
Vesey Lias Chytil
Names Howden Strome
Lemieux Boo Fast

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Quinn is one of the reasons this team isn’t a dumpster fire.
Agreed with this, I've been impressed with what he's managed to wring out of this depleted roster. He's also managed to instill a clear identity immediately, and has this team busting their asses.

Every coach makes questionable personnel decisions. I've just come to accept that as a thing in hockey.

Reactions: TheDirtyH and Lays

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Quinn is one of the reasons this team isn’t a dumpster fire.
I have bitched all season long but I think he's been great for the kids especially ADA.

Before the year: a talented enigma that will be out of the league in a couple years

Right now: a bonafided top 4 defenseman with 50 pt upside/potential

Reactions: Lays
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad