Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Lightning 02/27/19 - 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Unfortunately. It will be nice if Kreids and Zbad fontinue to light it up........but would be much better for the rebuild if a few of our youngsters do most of the lamp lighting.
I’m really hoping to see Lemieux produce at around a ~20 goal pace with the added ice time.

If he can give us middle 6 production moving forward, the Hayes trade is a gigantic win.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We gon' get rekt.

If Tampa continues to play down to their opponents, could go either way. Would like to see some points from Kreider and Mika tonight, and since we are at the point of no return. A 3-2 loss in regulation won't be so bad for many reasons. Also want to see how Lemieux does tonight. He is playing for a new contract.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Lightning are far and away the best team in the league. They need to win the whole damn thing and get us that 3rd first round in the summer. cmon now.
In my past, there have been times where I simpky didn't want to have anything to do with all the PO rounds and "who won the cup", if the Rangers got knocked out. Just didn't care, and was pissed off about being ousted. This year though, 3 teams will really motivate me into paying extra to view.
Almost "as if" we are in it.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
In my past, there have been times where I simpky didn't want to have anything to do with all the PO rounds and "who won the cup", if the Rangers got knocked out. Just didn't care, and was pissed off about being ousted. This year though, 3 teams will really motivate me into paying extra to view.
Almost "as if" we are in it.

A 4th round pick in 2022 is not enough motivation to want to see the Jets win the Cup. Much rather see them get passed by the Blues, and then not advance to the conference finals. Make that Jet 1st a late teen pick.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
A 4th round pick in 2022 is not enough motivation to want to see the Jets win the Cup. Much rather see them get passed by the Blues, and then not advance to the conference finals. Make that Jet 1st a late teen pick.
Id rather they go 0-20 and hand us a mid round pick lol

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I’m really hoping to see Lemieux produce at around a ~20 goal pace with the added ice time.

If he can give us middle 6 production moving forward, the Hayes trade is a gigantic win.
I think he can be a 20 goal winger for sure. Maybe 20-15 going forward as a checking 3rd liner. I think people will also be surprised by how fast Lemieux is, he can fly

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Kreider Zibs Vesey
Names Strome Fast
Lemieux Lias Buch
Smith Boo Brickley

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Even with that lineup, I don’t think there’s enough to out suck the Sens and Wings. Maybe drop below the Kings at best.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Kreider Zibs Vesey
Names Strome Fast
Lemieux Lias Buch
Smith Boo Brickley
home-alone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad