Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Jets - The LOL Edition

iceman9999

Apr 15, 2012
Stop picking on bickel

You guys are hot stuff!!,,

why are your picking on bickel?? on any other team and I mean ANY team he would be a SOLID-D-man not a superstar. but everytime he is on the ice him an others has to 2nd guess themselfs because of the jerke-off on the bench yelling at him as well as yelling at everyone else..

When did bickel NOT ever defend a ranger?? he always has and its clear that Torts dont want him or anyone for that matter to fight..

Cant you guys see that he got rid of ORR, SHELLEY, SCOTT, RUPP, Now we got asham hurt, but we have MIKE HALEY why not bring him up??.. because he wants a team with no bangers.. LET PLAY SKATING DEFENSIVE GAME AND DONT WORRY ABOUT TEAMS TAKING LIBERTIES AGAINST US!!!..

someone on the board said even Henrik/King is down and not playing, maybe he is also tired of his benching of players..

The other night with the injuries and he benches the only 40 goal scorer (gabby)he has for the 3rd period. thats NOT a coach thats an idiot...
if I owned that team his ass would have been fired, I"ll be dam if my $7M guy will be sitting on the bench collecting wood. I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT HE DID...

tonite he benches Krieder in a one goal game another moron move. that kid can and will turn a game around when torts get fired.. and he will score 30 goals

The only person losing these games is TORTS! because he is an idiot..

Torts is an a$$hole and injuries are not whats disturbing this team, they are tired of his Torts Bull.. he has overstayed his welcome and he needs to stop living on the lucky 2004 stanley Cup ring..

Torts verbally abuses players & physically pushed MDZ on the bench I think it was last season. he would NOT dare do that to one of the goons..

They are 8-8 and if he loses a couple more of these home stretch games torts I hope should be gone, and they can put a kangaroo! behind the bench and he will do a better job then that moron...

THIS TEAM IS NOT TUFF AND THE HAVE LOST THERE WAY..This is what happened 3 yrs ago when Renney got canned, the players were not responding anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012

why are your picking on bickel?? on any other team and I mean ANY team he would be a SOLID-D-man not a superstar. but everytime he is on the ice him an others has to 2nd guess themselfs because of the jerke-off on the bench yelling at him as well as yelling at everyone else..

When did bickel NOT ever defend a ranger?? he always has and its clear that Torts dont want him or anyone for that matter to fight..

Cant you guys see that he got rid of ORR, SHELLEY, SCOTT, RUPP, Now we got asham hurt, but we have MIKE HALEY why not bring him up??.. because he wants a pu$$y team with no bangers.. LET PLAY SKATING DEFENSIVE GAME AND DONT WORRY ABOUT TEAMS TAKING LIBERTIES AGAINST US!!!..

someone on the board said even Henrik/King is down and not playing, maybe he is also tired of his bull$hit benching of players..

The other night with the injuries and he benches the only 40 goal scorer (gabby)he has for the 3rd period. thats NOT a coach thats an idiot...
if I owned that team his f%$kin ass would have been fired, I"ll be dam if my $7M guy will be sitting on the bench collecting wood. I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT HE DID...

tonite he benches Krieder in a one goal game another moron move. that kid can and will turn a game around when torts get fired.. and he will score 30 goals

Torts is an a$$hole and injuries are not whats disturbing this team, they are tired of his Torts Bull.. he has overstayed his welcome and he needs to stop living on the lucky 2004 stanley Cup ring..

Torts verbally abuses players & physically pushed MDZ on the bench I think it was last season. he would NOT dare do that to one of the goons..

They are 8-8 and if he loses a couple more of these home stretch games torts I hope should be gone, and they can put a f%$kin kangaroo! behind the bench and he will do a better job then that moron...

THIS TEAM IS NOT TUFF AND THE HAVE LOST THERE WAY..This is what happened 3 yrs ago when Renney got $ht canned, the players were not responding anymore

Your last point is the best point of why Torts needs to go, they aren't responding to him anymore

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Well, to even make the playoffs, we'll need to be a top 5 team from here on out.

Fire that miserable old oaf Sather; he destroyed a very good thing this offseason.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Well, to even make the playoffs, we'll need to be a top 5 team from here on out.

Fire that miserable old oaf Sather; he destroyed a very good thing this offseason.

well... Nash has been hurt the last 4 games that obviously has not helped. Powe was out with a concussion for 3 games, that didnt help either... injuries have really taken their toll on us unfortunately.. Honestly, the only guy we got rid of that I'd want back is Prust.. I liked Dubi and AA but we needed Nash.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Torts benching of Kreider in a one goal for entire period is just stupid.
Hank sucked tonight again every rebound was back into the slot not excuse for that..
Boyle is a wastes not seen since Willie Huber
Gabby and Richard flat out awful all night
Powe is a wrecking ball but he has Roberto Duran hands

The good
Callahan was awesome
Girardi is warrior like no other guy is a star

I'll toss in my 2 cents

Girardi is a freaking beast. One of our best defensemen for sure... He had a bad game against the caps about 10 days ago, but since then he has been wonderful to this team. So strong, so many minutes. you HAVE to love the guy

Callahan.... Wow, could we ask for a better captain? The guy is fearless.. He's fast, strong, aggressive, high hockey IQ... No problems here...

Brad Beaver... He did better than I anticipated, but still not showing his A game (No pun intended, but whatever)... He will begin to deliver soon, I feel, but I do not know when.

Miller... Kid can hold his ground. Contrary to most belief, I feel like he will continue to develop. Fact is they've already burned up a year of his ELC since he's played 8 games or so now, so he is NOT going anywhere, and personally I think he will continue to develop with no problem...

Krieder. Hardly saw him on the ice. Torts isn't happy with him obviously...

The 4th line... Though Boyle did have some decent hits (which definitely amped up the other players), The 4th line is absolute garbage... Mashinter needs to go back to the Whale, for sure

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg

Cant you guys see that he got rid of ORR, SHELLEY, SCOTT, RUPP, Now we got asham hurt, but we have MIKE HALEY why not bring him up??.. because he wants a pu$$y team with no bangers.. LET PLAY SKATING DEFENSIVE GAME AND DONT WORRY ABOUT TEAMS TAKING LIBERTIES AGAINST US!!!..

someone on the board said even Henrik/King is down and not playing, maybe he is also tired of his bull$hit benching of players..

if I owned that team his f%$kin ass would have been fired, I"ll be dam if my $7M guy will be sitting on the bench collecting wood. I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT HE DID...

They are 8-8 and if he loses a couple more of these home stretch games torts I hope should be gone, and they can put a f%$kin kangaroo! behind the bench and he will do a better job then that moron...

THIS TEAM IS NOT TUFF AND THE HAVE LOST THERE WAY..This is what happened 3 yrs ago when Renney got $ht canned, the players were not responding anymore

At first I thought this was a "Leave Britney alone" spoof. :laugh:

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
I actually thought, despite giving up three goals, that Hank was the second best Ranger on the ice behind Callahan tonight. Then he gave up that fourth goal... yikes. I'm not putting this loss on Hank, but that's one he'll want back. Also, Evander Kane is a diving POS... Stay on your feet.

Callahan is a warrior.

:handclap:

Stralman played a good offensive game.

Drewbackatu*

Well stated! Even I (who has defended Tort's repeatedly in the past) have had enough. The team needs a new voice behind the bench before it's too late and a lot of these younger players like Kreider develop a crisis of confidence.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
From here on out, I want them to lose by 5 if they lose. I just can't continue getting my hopes and adrenaline up bc they'll fall short again by one goal at 3.30am.

Callahan
Eminger
Stralman

I'm not gonna start panicking now, but I'm starting to get concerned.
That said, the upcoming games should be winnable if they get their **** together. I'm gonna start panicking a little if we don't take 6 points out of the next 4 games.

And the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geocz_Unk0s&feature=youtu.be

Drewbackatu*

You cannot yell an bench the kids let them play and let them find there way on the ice... thats the only way they will learn.........

Exactly! The league is filled with young players finding their way and producing results.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
He should be playing 20....

on another team with a coach willing to allow some offense.

What have CK done to earn ice time? He has been one of the most inconsistent player on the team. He have had a few good games, but as for now, the only thing keeping him from being sent down, and rightfully so, is injuries.

I understand that it's not easy to play 4 min and have a huge impact on the game. But I just haven't seen the effort, compare to Miller for example, he's giving 100% every shift. Watch Hagelin moving up the lines from the start of last year, he made his lines mates better, not the other way around. Nothing comes for free, not even for homegrown boy CK, he needs to earn his spot like everyone else.

And the game, Callahan, Stralman, Gilroy, Hagelin all had a good game.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yep. We need a coaching change, a wake up call. Far too many passengers on this team, including 2 out of our 3 highest paid players. Send CK to Hartford if you're giving him Bickel-like minutes. Why is Boyle out there after everytime we score a goal? So he can kill momentum? Getting tired of this nonsense.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Exactly! The league is filled with young players finding their way and producing results.

Look at how Chicago is treating Saad. Letting him work through his rookie mistakes. He's playing with Toews and Hossa. Our rookie makes a mistake and he's
A. Glued to the bench
B. playing with the likes of Mashinter, Boyle, Bickel.

Send him down if he's going to get 4:22 of icetime. He ain't learning anything this way!

Vickers8

Cally was incredible, how about the shift where his stick broke and he blocked 3 shots w/o a stick and knocked Begosion down, what a Captain, if 1/2 these losers tried as hard as Cally we wouldn't be in this mess...

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
This is why a 48 games season with no preseason or training camp stinks. How do you judge a team and coaching staff on this garbage season. It's a crap shoot, they should have held out longer and looked to get a deal done in the summer. This is a garbage season, I said it in 95 when the Devils won a half a cup, I'm saying it now, and in 8-10 years when there is another lockout, I will say it again.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
All Brad and no Nash makes Torts a dull boy.

500full.jpg

Nice avatar:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->