GDT: Rangers vs Isles Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Kreider and Miller sticking around and being consistent secondary scoring could very well be the difference between this team being a Cup Finalist or not.

Because Hagelin just isn't a scorer.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Miller may eventually get sent back, but damn he's making it a very tough decision.

Nice to see someone that was struggling in CT come up and not only produce, but also play very well aside from the goals and points.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
If Miller can keep it going than:

Nash - Richards - Pyatt/Callahan
Hagelin - Stepan - Gaborik
Kreider - Miller - Callahan/Pyatt
Powe - Halpern - Boyle

Looks a lot better than what we started the season with:

Nash - Richards - Gaborik
Hagelin - Stepan - Callahan
Kreider - Boyle - Pyatt
Rupp - Halpern - Asham

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Maybe I'm alone, but I'm not quite sure of Asham's role on the team... maybe someone can clarify/explain. Thx.

I believe its to skate in little circles towards the middle of the defensive zone for 3 minutes a night.

Ill have to double check my calculations but I believe his contract specifies he gets paid roughly 5 thousand per circle

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
If Miller can keep it going than:

Nash - Richards - Pyatt/Callahan
Hagelin - Stepan - Gaborik
Kreider - Miller - Callahan/Pyatt
Powe - Halpern - Boyle

Looks a lot better than what we started the season with:

Nash - Richards - Gaborik
Hagelin - Stepan - Callahan
Kreider - Boyle - Pyatt
Rupp - Halpern - Asham

agreed.

That first line up is solid top to bottom

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
Miller is not going to score every game. The kid is hot now. We need big guns to start producing.

Exactly....Its nice to see Miller and Kreider get points, but this team NEEDS Nash/Richards/Gaborik to be point producers every game. As it stand now Richards and Nash look slow in skating and decision making... Gaborik should be better too yet he still has more goals than the other two combined..... The way Miller and Kreider have played the past 2 games makes me believe the rangers can form 3 GREAT lines, but they need Nash/Gaborik/Richards to be a force every night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad