Marc Staal - 3
The Guys who didn't Play - 3
Lundqvist - 2
Callahan - 1
Michael Del Zotto - .5

3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd

Last edited:

*Bob Richards*

Voted Hank, Haggy and Del Zotto. DZ has been big this year and this game really let him showcase it.

Leetch2McDonagh27

Jan 21, 2013
Gaborik was as much to fault, if not more on the too many men that Timmonen scored on. Lazy **ck, you could call it from a mile away. Torts def shouldn't have called out Hags like that:sarcasm:

Kershaw

Boyle is underrated. Completely neutralized the Flyers on the faceoffs, played heroically on the PK, lined up against Giroux most of the game and held him off the score sheet.

*Bob Richards*

Hell, the PK was heroic tonight. Came up real clutch.

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Reminded me of a game from last year - shot blocks, tight defense, forecheck. Even with Nash, I don't think the Rangers have enough talent up front to play a wide open style. Anyway, from what I see right now, Bruins are likely to be in the ECF, need to play this kind of game against them.

Penalties were 6-2 though, and Philly was leading the league in penalties.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Cally is getting an honorary star from me. Girardi gets one for his insane 2+ minute shift, and DZ for another good game.

Snow Soccer

Jan 5, 2012
Thought Hagelin looked great, minus that too many men on the ice penalty. Hustle, forechecking, speed created a look of good opportunities.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Cally is getting an honorary star from me. Girardi gets one for his insane 2+ minute shift, and DZ for another good game.

That shift was nuts. I was sitting right behind the net for that one. Danny was huffing hard, but kept going. Was probably out there for nearly 3 minutes.

SupersonicMonkey*

Going to go a little different here.

McDonagh was really ****ing good tonight. Made some really good plays that don't show up on a stat sheet.

Hagelin was all over the place. Outstanding game from him.

And Lundqvist saved the team's ass in third period when they were hell bent on giving the game back to the Flyers.

SupersonicMonkey*

Girardi was really damn good too.

Ferriero was good.

Callahan was good. The injury pisses me off to no end.

Nash was Nash.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
They either need to ply Kreider or send him down. That's more or less my take on the situation.

A Cally injury to me opens the door for Chris's second chance. This is, after he recovers.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Just got back from the game. What exactly happened to Callahan? I couldn't see well from my angle but saw he skated right to the locker room.

Talbot didn't fight. He just grabbed onto Cally's arm, and when Cally twisted around with him, his arm got yanked out

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Any updates on Cally?

Great 5 on 3 PK tonight. We looked good for the most part.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Halpern seems to be the second coming of Blair Betts. I don't mean that in a specifically positive or negative way, just as it is.

*Bob Richards*

I was much happier with Halpern's game today. He seemed to be rather invisible in all the prior games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad