Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Capitals - 12/27/17 - 8PM ET (NBCSN)

Who will be on the fourth line during morning skate?

• Zibanejad

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Buchnevich

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • JT Thriller

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (please comment who you think)

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
If I wanted to get fired mid-season, I'd do what AV is doing with the personnel. Baffling.

He switched the D pairings, which I like, but left McDonagh-Holden intact, which rather defeats the purpose.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Why don't any of our beat reporters question this clown about his personnel decisions? And please mention that Buchnevich is second in points on the team, I really want to listen his answer.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Claxton

Sep 30, 2007
I have never wanted a coach fired more than I want AV gone. Every good thing he’s ever done is erased in my mind at this point. I’d rather the Rangers **** the bed for the rest of the season and this guy get fired then them make the playoffs. The hate is that real. No respect whatsoever for this hump.

It feels like the 2015-2016 season all over again. Too many utterly stupid coaching decisions by AV. Despite finishing with a good record(101 points) there was this general apathy that the season was pointless. Then Pittsburgh just flat out kicked their asses in the first round and confirmed it.

To sum it up that year:

Reactions: Berserk and Ori

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Doing everything in my power to reverse-jynx this idiocy by stacking the Capitals in DraftKings. Every time I play Ovi, he never puts up more than 2 points. (Two DK points, not NHL points :) )

You're all welcome.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It feels like the 2015-2016 season all over again. Too many utterly stupid coaching decisions by AV. Despite finishing with a good record(101 points) there was this general apathy that the season was pointless. Then Pittsburgh just flat out kicked their asses in the first round and confirmed it.

To sum it up that year:

Woah, at least G has a house near Tampa now - he had some juicy turnovers in his career here. :)

Reactions: Claxton

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Breaking up KZB, second line Vesey , fourth line Buch, McDonagh-Holden, Third pair Skjei.

Someone wrote this on twitter, coudn't agree more. Kill me now.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Fwiw the caps play vs Boston tomorrow too and holtby always and I mean always beats Boston. Best of luck tonight! :)
We certainly need it this evening - most appreciated.

Continued Vesey lovefest is baffling

Yeah, Vesey & AV, I don`t know what he sees in him - I notice this since our first 5 games of the season when he was abysmal. And he must really enjoy part of Vesey game which I seldom see, and Buch on the 4th is also questionable.

I`m with @NickyFotiu too this holiday season concerning Nash & Zucc, I also felt it`s not ideal for us to have them both on the same line.

Anyway I can`t decide to go for a healthy Greek salad in a bit, or a steak later this evening, pls. help! :)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Second on the team in points.

Fourth liner.

Kill me.

The reason he's second instead of first is AV, as well.

Look at just about every statistic that measures efficiency in an area, and Buchnevich leads that for this team. And the ones he doesn't lead, he's like 2nd or 3rd.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Santa must have brought AV a Tom Renney Line Generator.

The guy who created the original generator is a customer of mine. We have had a few laughs about it over the years

Healthy Scratch = Petr Prucha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->