GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
People worried about a victory here need to calm down. I’m team tank as much as anyone, but, this was almost a gimme on the schedule. They weren’t going winless down the stretch.

Reactions: Bozle

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It pisses me the F off when people tell me how to root for my team. If they want to win meaningless games in a lost season, cool. But don't tell me how to root for my team. I am trying to see the Forrest through the trees. I don't want to pick 11th or 12th and get a 3rd line forward and swim in 500 hockey for 5 years.
I hear you!! It’d be nice to have a team loaded with offensive weapons that give other teams fits for a change.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I hear you!! It’d be nice to have a team loaded with offensive weapons that give other teams fits for a change.
If that makes me a bad fan then fine I will be a bad fan, but I will love this team no matter what, but I'd rather love them with a vision of a future for being competitive then just having some run of the mill players and a few hired guns.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
People worried about a victory here need to calm down. I’m team tank as much as anyone, but, this was almost a gimme on the schedule. They weren’t going winless down the stretch.
Yeah, I took a look at the last 14 games and tried to guess what our record would be. I had 4-9-1, one of the wins coming against Carolina, who we just own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->