GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
This team has the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then set fire to any possible victory it could yield from said defeat.

If there was a team you could bet on the Rangers beating that was left on the schedule, Carolina was almost a lock, especially at home.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I think Darling was trying to skate out to the puck and then decided not to and got caught off the post.

He's literally worse than Henrik at playing the puck and that's without all the other HoF stuff.

I'm definitely a Lundqvist fan but...

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It doesn't matter where we land... we'll be right where we need to be to hit on the lottery

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If there was a team you could bet on the Rangers beating that was left on the schedule, Carolina was almost a lock, especially at home.
I would drop down a draft spot to also beat the devils in april and eliminate them officially from a playoff spot.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I wish people would stop rooting for this team to lose. Why are you on the GDT anyway? Jesus. I went thru this same **** during football season with Jets fans too. It gets old.
Sorry but I've seen this team muddle around in mediocrity for so long to be bailed out by our HOF goalie long enough to understand that you need elite level forwards to win. Sorry, but I am not Sorry. This is a rebuild, not a Cup run, I want generational talent and nobody is giving that away.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I’m all for putting ourselves in bettee position for a higher lottery pick, but this is one of the few realistically winnable games left.

Enjoy our potential franchise winger having a 3 point night, Skjei taking the next steps to being a 1D, and a random Bulgarian kid being plucked out of the Finnish league putting on a show.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Sorry but I've seen this team muddle around in mediocrity for so long to be bailed out by our HOF goalie long enough to understand that you need elite level forwards to win. Sorry, but I am not Sorry. This is a rebuild, not a Cup run, I want generational talent and nobody is giving that away.
**applause**

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
If Vesey figures out the type of player he is, a grinder/pesty player, I think he'll make a very good 3rd liner. He's not a very good playmaker or passer but he gets himself into good positions to score.

Reactions: NYR Lurker

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
WOW..I just have to say, what a bunch of little bitches the Hurricanes are....WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->