Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Broons - 2/7/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
funny thing is with (if and when) kreider, Shatty and Buch are back in the lineup we are a wildcard playoff team. Just may be too late by then especially if Mcdonagh or Zucc are gone.
Teams like the canes, isles and even bluejackets somehow have just as many flaws as we do.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kreids and Shatty still seem to be out for another few weeks. Might Buch and Vesey be back towards the end of next week? I think McDonagh was only out for 10 days when he suffered a concussion from a Simmonds sucker punch.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Thankfully will be missing the game due to work tonight. Expecting to be hammered by Boston. I know we always beat them but not with an AHL caliber squad.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Thankfully will be missing the game due to work tonight. Expecting to be hammered by Boston. I know we always beat them but not with an AHL caliber squad.
Especially with Vesey being out. He was becoming a Bruin killer.

I wonder who Marchand will concuss tonight.

Reactions: NYRKING30

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Especially with Vesey being out. He was becoming a Bruin killer.

I wonder who Marchand will concuss tonight.
Too bad Vesey can't play Boston 82 times a year. He's been underwhelming to say the least so far as a Ranger except like the first few weeks last year. He's a player that needs to figure out what type of player he can be in this league. He's unsure of himself which is easy to see.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Boston on a 3-game winning streak and 8-1-1 in their last 10

hEuMe4r.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Kreider skated! Well that`s great news - I doubt they will rush him for this game, but it gives positive signals for rest of the group that he is well and they will probably play for him and the remaining group will give some extra effort in this game for sure, and we are home at MSG! :)
Sleep is overrated I will watch the whole game! ;)

Let`s go Rangers!! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->