GDT: Rangers v. Wild (8PM EST) - Loffen Search Party Led By Crease Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

this team is not getting out of the first round if they are relying on Rick Nash.. thanks Glen Sather

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
That's how you play defense in front of your own net. That's why the game is 2-1.

Clausewitz

Dec 20, 2013
I don't understand it. MSL produced with Richards in Tampa -- but not with Richards in NY. Nash did it all on his own in CMB; he can't do it at all in NYR. Richards was PPG in TB and Dallas -- not even close in NY. I just can't explain it. Maybe we're better off playing Torts style hockey.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This team is ****ing garbage. I'm so utterly sick of pouring my heart out for them game in and game out. This team looked like they gave up on the game winning goal. This team has no heart whatsoever.

Moon Knight

Aug 15, 2012
I don't understand it. MSL produced with Richards in Tampa -- but not with Richards in NY. Nash did it all on his own in CMB; he can't do it at all in NYR. Richards was PPG in TB and Dallas -- not even close in NY. I just can't explain it. Maybe we're better off playing Torts style hockey.
Yeah, it's really annoying.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Wow, lots of Minnesota players looked willing to clear the crease there, what a foreign concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad