Rangers v. Blackhawks - More Total Points 2019-2020

Which team scores more total points in the 2019-2020 season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blackhawks.

Rangers are overhyped. They'll be great in a couple short years but the hype is ridiculous. They were brutal last year. Panarin helps big time, Kakko will help a ton going forward but I don't think he puts up insane rookie season numbers, Trouba isn't very good.

Meanwhile the Hawks can score at will and their goaltending improved significantly. If the defense can just be a top 20 unit they'll be a playoff team. Maybe even top 25. I don't think the Rangers sniff the playoffs yet. 1 more year.

Reactions: Machinehead

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Chicago will be a playoff team.

The Rangers will finish bottom 10 again.

Squarp

Ranger for Life
Feb 19, 2012
Blackhawks, but who is overrating/overhyping the Rangers? Most of our fans think we have one more down year before we starting being good.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Hawks. Finished 6 points out of a WC spot last season and improved goaltending and defensive depth.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Blackhawks.

Rangers are overhyped. They'll be great in a couple short years but the hype is ridiculous. They were brutal last year. Panarin helps big time, Kakko will help a ton going forward but I don't think he puts up insane rookie season numbers, Trouba isn't very good.

Meanwhile the Hawks can score at will and their goaltending improved significantly. If the defense can just be a top 20 unit they'll be a playoff team. Maybe even top 25. I don't think the Rangers sniff the playoffs yet. 1 more year.

I think Trouba is decent but the Rangers down the middle are really weak.

Agree on the Hawks but they have a 15-20 defense already.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Plus a full year with Strome, and continued development of Perlini.
Most definitely. Really curious to see how Strome does in a full season. Will be amazing if he can keep it up and become the 20-25 goal/70 point player he was on pace to be. Or we'll find out if last year was a fluke...

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Rangers have a bright future but I would assume it’ll take at least a year.

Blackhawks have a mix of vets and youngsters, should be expected they’ll win more games this season.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
and bottom 2 in goals against.
Most of those games were played with Cam Ward as our starter. Crow is healthy right now, and if he does go down again, it's nice to know we have the guy who finished 3rd in Vezina voting last year.

Don't get me wrong, we're going to give up goals, but our goalies should be able to bail us out a bit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad