Confirmed with Link: Rangers to sign Jacob Elmer (RW) (Official announcement in #79)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I actually have Cozens at 8 so it’s not like I dislike him. I’m just hoping we’re looking even harder at the other big RHC from the WHL...

Seriously though, I actually think Cozens will be the NYR pick and I think I’d put down money on it

Gotcha.

They've scouted both of them and FWIW, your guy had a big night when playing h2h vs Cozens with the Ranger brass present.

Not that it should matter all that much, but our guys seems to put stock into these things. Personally I'd be happy with either of them though Cozens ridiculous wheels give him the edge for me.

Reactions: Lays

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Fighter with speed and skill. Not a bad look!!
He doesn’t have much speed or skill, he’s just ok in both attributes, he has a good shot though and he can play physically. Has decent upside as a bottom 6er but more likely an AHLer

Reactions: Tob

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
He doesn’t have much speed or skill, he’s just ok in both attributes, he has a good shot though and he can play physically. Has decent upside as a bottom 6er but more likely an AHLer

I think he's got good enough speed for a grinding role. Could pull off a deke every so often. His shot is his best attribute. Fits well into Quinn's Rangers!!

Reactions: Lays

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Free asset so whatever

My immediate thought was Leedahl as well, who’s been a waste of a contract

But can’t win if you don’t play the game

Reactions: haveandare

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad