Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Tony DeAngelo [2Y/4.8M AAV] Mod post #120

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Haha good. Don’t leave us. We would love to have you, Mr. Ginger:)

I agree with you and I also went from being just a “Rangers fan” to a “hockey fan” whose favorite team is still the Rangers. Like you, I can appreciate good players and good GMing from other teams. I’m not a big Canucks fan though, so you’ll have to convince me to warm up to them lol. But anyways, I appreciate the kind words about us.

Also, I would love to have “liked” your post, but I can’t because you used the Lord’s name in vain;)
He didn't mention Brian Leetch anywhere :huh:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Two years, great. Hit was less than I thought. Good deal for both sides. If he moves to the left side and plays with Trouba that sets the top two pairs pretty nicely for the next two seasons and then the kids can make their way up. Exciting

AntNYR

Apr 30, 2019
Glad to see Tony back. He actually got a bit less than I thought he would. If he's able to play the left side and maybe even improve his defense a bit this could bode well for the Rangers. I'm not expecting Tony or our other offensive stars to keep scoring at the rates they did last season, I kinda felt it was a perfect(ish) storm for those guys last season.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
It is getting old that the mods have to clean up 30+ posts in every ADA thread. I am going to be as candid as I have ever been as a mod because we are DONE WITH THIS... no one gives a shit about your political hot takes on Tony. Keep it to yourself. Go yell at him on Twitter if you disagree. But not here. Not every damn thread. We certainly aren't going to do this for the next 2 years.

Enough "love the player, hate the person". Keep it strictly hockey related or keep it to yourself.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
It is getting old that the mods have to clean up 30+ posts in every ADA thread. I am going to be as candid as I have ever been as a mod because we are OVER THIS, no one gives a shit about your political hot takes on Tony. Keep it to yourself. Go yell at him on Twitter if you disagree. But not here. Not every damn thread. We certainly aren't going to do this for the next 2 years.

A year, tops. ;)

Godspeed Mods. You've got a hell of a job on your hands.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
You don't need to worry about having to clean up his threads for two more years, he won't be here that long lol

I love how it's a foregone conclusion he won't be here that long, lol.

He very easily could be here for the 2-year deal and then depending on what happens with the other d-men, sign a long-term deal here. A lot can also change in 2 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->