Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign C Colin Blackwell to a two-year deal

fm

Jul 28, 2016
He signed here to be 2nd/3rd line center and ended up on the wing. The next year we signed two other big name 2nd/3rd line centers so sayonara.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
This. I thought he and Rooney would be challenging PDG for the 12th forward slot, but he's actually challenging Lemieux for the 10th forward slot. I'm not forecasting him beyond that level, but he's been better than PDG, while PDG has actually looked okay.
This is actually a fine way to build a fourth line. I mean, ideally it’s guys like Barron and Pajuniemi banging down that door. But finding good “reclamation” projects is a viable way, too. Or some combination of the two. But either way, it’s the sign of a good organization.

Reactions: bl02

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
I was reading through the Game of Thrones books during his tenure here and I remember making comparisons in my head to Edmure Tully: in addition to sort of looking how I imagined Edmure, he always seemed to try so hard and just nothing seemed to go his way.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I was reading through the Game of Thrones books during his tenure here and I remember making comparisons in my head to Edmure Tully: in addition to sort of looking how I imagined Edmure, he always seemed to try so hard and just nothing seemed to go his way.
I think more of Hodor

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
what sucked about Cullen is he signed here but yet did not want to play here and demanded a trade and won cups somewhere else. he should never signed here if he really did not want to player here. screw him.

I never liked Cullen. His hands couldn't keep up with his feet.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Remember when Di Giuseppe played 2 great games back to back and everyone said we found our Fast. He's come back down to earth mighty quickly since those games.

Lets take our foot off the pedal a bit with Blackwell until he can string together 10-15 games....

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad