Rangers Season Tickets Holders

James Bodeker

Jun 28, 2021
Not sure if this was answered recently, but how long after schedule release will partial plan holders find out which games they receive?

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
For someone who is super busy at work from October to New Year’s this schedule pleases me.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
This has got to be the first time in forever where the Rangers schedule is backloaded with home games as opposed to front loaded. We're usually loaded with home games in October/November.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Home game break down by day:

Monday 5
Tuesday 6
Wednesday 5
Thursday 3
Friday 8
Saturday 4
Sunday 10

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Home game break down by day:

Monday 5
Tuesday 6
Wednesday 5
Thursday 3
Friday 8
Saturday 4
Sunday 10
Ugh, why so many Sundays?! 5 of them during NFL regular season and another on conference championship Sunday. Even without football, my least favorite day of the week to go to a game.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Ugh, why so many Sundays?! 5 of them during NFL regular season and another on conference championship Sunday. Even without football, my least favorite day of the week to go to a game.
Rangers-Isles same day as Giants-Eagles up here.

One year, I went and checked other teams. Pittsburgh, Chicago, Philadelphia to name a few. They did not have home games on Sundays until after the super bowl.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I know things have changed but does anyone know when the tickets get loaded into our accounts and when they post the tier pricing? I remember from 2019-2020 it was Tier 1-5

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
No need as far as I've heard. I'm wondering about the new bag policy?? During COVID I couldn't bring my backpack into the game, I come straight from work so I really hope they go back to the old bag policy.
Wouldn't be shocked to see the vax policy change with this Delta variant out there.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

This is very typical for Sunday games. Besides that, this might be the best schedule I've seen them have in a long time. There are a lot of Friday night games. They never used to play on Friday night at the Garden. The Knicks would be playing at home.

On top of that, we have a ton of 2nd half games at home. If this team is as good as they hope to be, lots of stretch run games with meaning. Could be a strong resale market with the lack of games early, and people wanting to get back to games now that they have 18,200 seats again, and the night games on Friday.

The Friday night schedule is:

Oct 29th: Columbus
Dec 3rd: San Jose
Dec 17th: Las Vegas
Jan 28th: Minnesota
Mar 4th: New Jersey
Mar 25: Pittsburgh
Apr 1: Islanders
Apr 29: Washington

Three West teams in the first half and the first one is a division game, but Columbus isn't that good. 2nd half is 4 division games that are rivalry games. I have a feeling TNT will have Friday Night Hockey. They are already taking Wednesday nights. Those are all classic matchups.

As for your concern about Jan 30th vs Seattle, that will be "Kids Day" and the game will start at 12 or 12:30. You can take that to the bank. I went to a game on Super Bowl Sunday one year against Calgary. The game started at 2. They know what they are doing with these start times.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Whats the latest regarding proof of vaccine to get into game?
I emailed my rep to ask as one of my regulars asked me. He said nothing has been decided yet. The Foo Fighters concert is a was a requirement, but believe that was the band demanding it, not the arena.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
This is very typical for Sunday games. Besides that, this might be the best schedule I've seen them have in a long time. There are a lot of Friday night games. They never used to play on Friday night at the Garden. The Knicks would be playing at home.

On top of that, we have a ton of 2nd half games at home. If this team is as good as they hope to be, lots of stretch run games with meaning. Could be a strong resale market with the lack of games early, and people wanting to get back to games now that they have 18,200 seats again, and the night games on Friday.

The Friday night schedule is:

Oct 29th: Columbus
Dec 3rd: San Jose
Dec 17th: Las Vegas
Jan 28th: Minnesota
Mar 4th: New Jersey
Mar 25: Pittsburgh
Apr 1: Islanders
Apr 29: Washington

Three West teams in the first half and the first one is a division game, but Columbus isn't that good. 2nd half is 4 division games that are rivalry games. I have a feeling TNT will have Friday Night Hockey. They are already taking Wednesday nights. Those are all classic matchups.

As for your concern about Jan 30th vs Seattle, that will be "Kids Day" and the game will start at 12 or 12:30. You can take that to the bank. I went to a game on Super Bowl Sunday one year against Calgary. The game started at 2. They know what they are doing with these start times.
Sat. Dec 4th vs Chicago and Sat Jan 22nd vs Arizona will be night games as they have a game the day before. But, I would agree that Seattle game will be a 12:30/1pmn start

Reactions: JimmyG89

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
"We do not know what the requirements will be (if any) for the games in the fall. We are still waiting on a finalized plan." my season tix rep after emailing about covid protocols...could be back to normal

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I emailed my rep to ask as one of my regulars asked me. He said nothing has been decided yet. The Foo Fighters concert is a was a requirement, but believe that was the band demanding it, not the arena.
The knicks already announced that the arena will be vaccinated only (I'm pretty sure it was extended to next season) - I don't see the Rangers having a different policy.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I think MSG right now is artist’s discretion if you look at their event pages. WWE and the Eagles require vax but Joe Rogan and other events make no mention of the policy.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
New York City is expected to require proof of vaccination for indoor dining and fitness.

Do not want to cause an issue with posting this, just putting this out there for those with seasons to be aware. Of course all the details would need to come out. One thing of note here:

Mayor Bill de Blasio plans to announce Tuesday morning that New York City will require proof of vaccination for people participating in indoor activities, including at restaurants, gyms and performances, his latest attempt to spur more vaccinations, according to a city official.

I would think this puts Rangers games into this category, meaning all people in attendance will require vaccination. Of course concerts and other indoor sporting events are impacted by this too. I would think the Rangers will release something at some point regarding this. Went to games last season and it wasn't an issue with 1800 people, and the Knicks playoff games weren't bad either, just an extra step before going through security.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
My wife sent me a link about this a little while ago. I asked her if she thought it included MSG. We both guess that it will. 18000+ in an arena? Believe that is bigger than any Broadway Theater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad