Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Also I don’t know if anyone noticed, if you were to add on seats it looks like they charge you the new business price but only for the 200’s. As a result, the 100’s goal is basically the same price as the lower center 200’s.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I was planning to downsize to 2 seats next season but I wish I did it this season. There are some pretty good pairs floating around. Don't see any row 3s or 15s though.

Edi pair of row 3s in 206,217,218 and row 15s in 226

Last edited:

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I was planning to downsize to 2 seats next season but I wish I did it this season. There are some pretty good pairs floating around. Don't see any row 3s or 15s though.

Edi pair of row 3s in 206,217,218 and row 15s in 226

Almost took those 226 row 15 this morning, but opted against, I really like being where Rangers shoot twice in 222, oh well, maybe next year.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
If you change location once, can you still view if something better comes available (and upgrade again), or do you get locked out after the change?

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
If you change location once, can you still view if something better comes available (and upgrade again), or do you get locked out after the change?

I just checked out and when I logged out and back in to keep looking around my screen said I did not have any tickets eligible for relocation - so it looks like it's one and done. Emailed my rep since I thought in past years I was able to relocate multiple times before the window closed for everyone.

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
I just checked out and when I logged out and back in to keep looking around my screen said I did not have any tickets eligible for relocation - so it looks like it's one and done. Emailed my rep since I thought in past years I was able to relocate multiple times before the window closed for everyone.

Rep just replied - said it takes the system a couple of hours to reset the account to recognize the new seats and then relocation is available again until the whole process ends Friday night.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Rep just replied - said it takes the system a couple of hours to reset the account to recognize the new seats and then relocation is available again until the whole process ends Friday night.
Awesome, thanks!

Greschner4

Jan 21, 2005
Might be a helpful data point for those trying to figure out demand. Had a quarter premium and quarter weekend plan last year that I got like two weeks before the season for first time, didn't renew despite bunch of texts, mostly because of Covid uncertainty that cleared after getting vaccinated and going to Knick playoff games. This morning got an email out of the blue saying "hey, if you want to relocate go into system." Went in and got quarter premium in that 208 Row 3 price break row. Psyched. Might have even bought more, but the system locked me out. Maybe non-renewers only got one shot. After a year of being on totally the wrong side of the price break, good to now be on the right side.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
After dropping my seasons 2 years ago have an appt online at 2 pm tomorrow. Curious ...those who had a chance last week ......anything at all available in 400s or 300s bridge behind the goals when you guys looked and cheap 2oos ? Thanks

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
After dropping my seasons 2 years ago have an appt online at 2 pm tomorrow. Curious ...those who had a chance last week ......anything at all available in 400s or 300s bridge behind the goals when you guys looked and cheap 2oos ? Thanks
The last time I looked was Thursday evening, but there were no 400s seats. There were one or two pairs of 300 goal seats and a handful of bridge seats. Pairs available in the 200s, but mostly scattered among the gallery seats ($$$) and price break rows.

Reactions: rambler725

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
The last time I looked was Thursday evening, but there were no 400s seats. There were one or two pairs of 300 goal seats and a handful of bridge seats. Pairs available in the 200s, but mostly scattered among the gallery seats ($$$) and price break rows.
thanks. were there singles available in same areas?

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
I only remember singles in the 200s, but that doesn’t necessarily mean there weren’t any others. I wasn’t looking for them, so easily could have passed them by without noticing.

my rep actually hooked me up in the blues 3rd row aisle..... an hour and a half before my log in time so i didn't have to do a thing...as a former subscriber for 12 years and now returning it was the best experience yet for me involving seasons..maybe things are changing for the better

Last edited:

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Damn pandemic depression and loving the direction of the team got me back in. Hope to stick long-term as a STH with a newfound perspective on life.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Seriously debating seasons in the 200's. I would have to resell some games, just going back and forth if its a smart move from a financial standpoint. Obviously if they suck they'll be hard to resell, but if they have good season/playoff run, should end up doing ok in resale, no? Looks like after fee's I would be at 100-130 per ticket per game.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Seriously debating seasons in the 200's. I would have to resell some games, just going back and forth if its a smart move from a financial standpoint. Obviously if they suck they'll be hard to resell, but if they have good season/playoff run, should end up doing ok in resale, no? Looks like after fee's I would be at 100-130 per ticket per game.

Keep in mind the prices they're offering for new season ticket holders are generally 20-25 bucks higher in the 200's than what tenured season ticket holders are paying so you're already behind the 8 ball in that sense in terms of resale.

To me, it really depends on how many games you go to and if you don't want to deal with the hassle of buying tickets on the secondary market often because I think from a financial POV, you're looking at breaking even at best on what you sell while most likely losing a few bucks.

Reactions: Bacon Artemi Bravo

Bklyn8

Jun 28, 2021
Keep in mind the prices they're offering for new season ticket holders are generally 20-25 bucks higher in the 200's than what tenured season ticket holders are paying so you're already behind the 8 ball in that sense in terms of resale.

To me, it really depends on how many games you go to and if you don't want to deal with the hassle of buying tickets on the secondary market often because I think from a financial POV, you're looking at breaking even at best on what you sell while most likely losing a few bucks.
Does anyone know what the tenured ticket price is for bridge seats? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->