Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Anyone also have seasons for the Knicks? Was wondering what the tickets for the playoffs looked like. I see the sections on stubhub and it looks like every section has seating. Does anyone have a breakdown of where the full sections are and where the socially distant sections are?

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
Anyone also have seasons for the Knicks? Was wondering what the tickets for the playoffs looked like. I see the sections on stubhub and it looks like every section has seating. Does anyone have a breakdown of where the full sections are and where the socially distant sections are?
162130536831216240960a328188d526_source.jpeg

Green sections are for Vaxx folks. Reds are for non-Vaxx

Reactions: JimmyG89

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Was easy getting in, got a pair on the bridge for a potential game 7, will either surprise my Dad or sell them lol.

I got the same thing. Cannot believe the bridge level is so cheap for the Knicks compared to the Rangers. Oh well, the view is amazing for both, so I'll take it.

Reactions: 17futurecap

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I got the same thing. Cannot believe the bridge level is so cheap for the Knicks compared to the Rangers. Oh well, the view is amazing for both, so I'll take it.
I have season tickets on the bridge for the knicks - I think they cost $100 but for the rangers they cost around $150. Now that the knicks are a playoff team that price gap will disappear Quickley.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The Rangers have held off relocations as long as possible because they are still trying to renew season tickets holders. I pulled the ripcord in March and as late as last week I was told my tickets are still available. Suspect this is a trend.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The Rangers have held off relocations as long as possible because they are still trying to renew season tickets holders. I pulled the ripcord in March and as late as last week I was told my tickets are still available. Suspect this is a trend.
Yup same. I must have received a total of 20 e-mails/texts from my rep basically begging me to renew my tickets over the last 2 months. Sorry not happening. People are going to lose a lot of money in the resell market next year, just not worth it. I'd rather just get a little ripped off on stubhub for the 3-4 games I want to go to next season.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
just came into this thread to see if anyone had gotten their relocation email yet....thanks.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Yup same. I must have received a total of 20 e-mails/texts from my rep basically begging me to renew my tickets over the last 2 months. Sorry not happening. People are going to lose a lot of money in the resell market next year, just not worth it. I'd rather just get a little ripped off on stubhub for the 3-4 games I want to go to next season.

Your bearish on resale.................. Knicks lookin pretty enthused

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Your bearish on resale.................. Knicks lookin pretty enthused
A lot more than that...I live in Phoenix and I’m almost 70. Harder to get back and forth to New York. No family members to share with and even last year, resale was getting much tougher. People will flock to playoff games but those Monday nights against Calgary will be a tough sell next year.

Reactions: cheech70

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
A lot more than that...I live in Phoenix and I’m almost 70. Harder to get back and forth to New York. No family members to share with and even last year, resale was getting much tougher. People will flock to playoff games but those Monday nights against Calgary will be a tough sell next year.

I have 2 for 6k(last year)..hoping for $100 per ticket after mafia fees of 30%...who knows what is going to happen......i just want to go to a cup clinching game

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I see the Knicks raised season ticket prices today. Dolan's been waiting 7 years for this so anyone have any info on how bad the increases are?

Caller on the FAN told Carton and Evan that it was ~10%. Even though the caller committed to next year in two months ago, the Garden invoked the "LeBron Clause" and raised prices after invoices went out.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Seasons are only helpful on a deep playoff run. Or maybe with the current metric, a la Knicks, on any playoff run.

On another note, limited socially distant seating was wonderful for Mets season tickets. The resale market was very strong. Doubled my money on a few games and for the ones I needed to sell quickly, face value price got snapped up in 5 minutes.

Reactions: Section311

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I didn't get a relocation email and have no desire to relocate, but I did get an email that seemed to revolve around "If tickets required vaccination, would you go?" Nothing about costs but just about willingness to do certain things and vaxing.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I didn't get a relocation email and have no desire to relocate, but I did get an email that seemed to revolve around "If tickets required vaccination, would you go?" Nothing about costs but just about willingness to do certain things and vaxing.
Knicks announced they are going to be vaccinated only so I can only assume the rangers will be as well but I didn't see a separate announcement.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Got a relocation email. June 9th at 3PM. Not trying to move too far from where I am in 311.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad