Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
A waste of time.

Well, the one take-away from this process is that the Garden knows what it is doing to bolster its bottom line. There is almost no availability, and they don't need to worry about acquiring new season ticket holders. The demand is there, no matter how overpriced the readers of this board feel they may be.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The thinking is actually pretty strategic. If we sell 85% of seats at 20% premium to a season ticket, short term we are ahead on revenue and long term we have the potential for a windfall.

I spent a lot of my career doing price and promotion scenarios. This is a heck of a good position to be in.

Who needs season ticket holders?

Reactions: cheech70

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
This is the first time I can ever remember there being delta club seats available..there’s about 3 or 4 sets.
They've always been available, but not on that map. If you called you could get delta's, MSG club, and occasionally glass seats. The fact that they're putting them up now probably means they are having a hard time moving them

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
They've always been available, but not on that map. If you called you could get delta's, MSG club, and occasionally glass seats. The fact that they're putting them up now probably means they are having a hard time moving them
Oh I didn’t know that. I know for a fact that’s there’s J.P. Morgan vip seats avaialable but none were on the map. Think the price is 1250.00 average per ticket.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Relocation may be pointless for the majority of the longer term season ticket holders, but someone like myself who got full seasons not too long ago, it becomes a very big deal. Can get slightly cheaper seats or a better location than what I have. The posts from @dstoffa have been great. There is a chance that come Monday I could move to a spot that I prefer.

Each year has had better seats become available and at some point, there are no better seats.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
That could be self-torture if something you want is available and it disappears before your window opens....
There were actually a number of 4 seat selections. There are 4 in 211 dead center but row 14. I settled on 4 in 222 row 9 from 213 row 21 - back to paying an extra $16 per ticket but hope Kakko and company make it worth it. At least I have cup holders now.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
There were actually a number of 4 seat selections. There are 4 in 211 dead center but row 14. I settled on 4 in 222 row 9 from 213 row 21 - back to paying an extra $16 per ticket but hope Kakko and company make it worth it. At least I have cup holders now.
I'm pretty sure you still don't have cup holders.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013

Concur. My Row 4 seats do not come with cup-holders, so I can't imagine that Row 9 would.
To that end, if your scored seats over the handicapped seating portal, good on ya!

leetch2

Aug 24, 2004

I know the guy who gave those 4 up this year. He must have been killed on resale last year. I used to have the 2 seats adjacent to him before giving them up last year. It was a great section in the winning years.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Virtual venue shows cupholders at my seats. Heads will roll if they aren't there.
I know the guy who gave those 4 up this year. He must have been killed on resale last year. I used to have the 2 seats adjacent to him before giving them up last year. It was a great section in the winning years.
Resale was pretty good early on ($89 tickets) but got harder later in the season. Hopefully with some fresh faces I shouldn't fare too badly.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Just logged on now to see how it’s looking. The 4 in 211 are gone. The 2 in 224 are gone. Not much left in the center ice sections at all now.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know if there are windows that start during the weekend? I don't want to log in obsessively and look.

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY
For those looking to relocate to the upper bowl, there's hardly anything left. A few pairs in Rows 23-25, other than that it's mostly single seats.

Was hoping to move to the shoot twice side, but looks like I'll be stuck in 208 another year. At least I'm on the good side of the price break, Row 15!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
For those looking to relocate to the upper bowl, there's hardly anything left. A few pairs in Rows 23-25, other than that it's mostly single seats.

Was hoping to move to the shoot twice side, but looks like I'll be stuck in 208 another year. At least I'm on the good side of the price break, Row 15!

Yeah a lot of the inventory disappeared over the past day compared to what was available Thursday and early Friday.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Yeah a lot of the inventory disappeared over the past day compared to what was available Thursday and early Friday.

Still seats on the bridge left....

But that makes me wonder if people added seats instead of simply relocating existing seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->